• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate how diabolical the above poster's plan to overtake the world is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
5/10. It's alright, but it's doomed to failure if world leaders can gather an army of walruses.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
3/10 it's impressive if you have Magikarp. But Magikarp doesn't exist so you will fail most likely.

mimefan

Banned
What is this? I don't even. *know*.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
2/10 Ah-ah-ah! I don't you'll win over the world with terrible spelling, uberkarp?

I will take over the world with cupcakes, lollipops and punishments that force people to wear those terribly ugly "dunce" hats. :D

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
4/10

will most likely fail due to people getting lollipops and dunce hats are not deadly.

my plan: destroy the world with my toaster!

Blazios

3.5/10.

But all toasters can toast is toast.

One giant FALCONE PAUNCH! aimed directly at the Earth's core if the world does not bow to my demands.

Blazios

5/10.

But first you need to find the DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald.

Shout OBJECTION! throught the world's biggest megaphone, deafening all.

pirate555

Word.
6/10, good, but reminds me of a simpsons episode I saw today...

Taking ideas from the said show -
Pretend to be insane and throw cats at people whilst rabbling nonsense, thus scaring everyone else off my patch...My patch being The World.
Pirate

Baam

0/10 Whats that gona do?

Kill everyone with my Rabbid Ninja Bunnys in boots...and Bowties!

pirate555

Word.
3/10, unless you have a clone of Chuck Norris with a bigger gun, I'm afraid that Chuck Norris is invincible...I mean he practically invented evolution, sliced bread and fatal roundhouse kicks =P Did I mention that Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding?

Edit: beat! 5/10
Bow ties are diabolical, but you'll have to get past the killer rabbit from Monty Python first, 'cause he's on our side =P

My plan - Get an army of Dunsparce, and take the world by storm! Most will bow down automatically to their superiority, and the rest will be victims to their wrath...
Pirate

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
3/10

one problem: I have a army of togikiss to counter it.

My plan: slime the world in caramel!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
10/10 *shudders in fear* Please, have mercy!!!! That is flat out scary, man.

Kirby's Evil Plan: two words - educational television

Status
Not open for further replies.