• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate how well known the above user is

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Splat

I hope I'm well known, I don't know what for, I hope I just am. :|

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Above, Hmm lets see i think Splat is about 7/10 known

Shouldn't this be in the games?

zsun_44

Banned
this should be in games.....
7/10 for GoldenLover... i think

D

Daatingu

It does belong in games --.

Solid Snake, please pay attention to where you post, as it is against the rules if you don't. Next time this happens you will get a point.

*Moves*

W

Wailord_Fan

Well, this person is a mod, one of the best writers in the fan-fic forum. I gotta say... oh, on a scale of 1 to 10...a 8?

Kazuki Mirai

Err... I guess I have to give this dude a 5/10, he may not be known to me but known to someone else who is his buddies. o_O

Haine

5/10 havent seen this person around much

zsun_44

Banned
9/10.. i see toto a lot..

S

Solid Snake

You've got to be kidding me. I start the topic and nobody rates me. For shame.

zsun_44

Banned
i'll rate u... um.. 7/10.. seen u sometimes...

S

Splat

I don't know your avatar is too damn popular, I'm probably confusing you with someone else...eh, 6/10

Haine

9/10 Ive seen her around a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.