• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[RATE] Location, Location, Location: When locations used to matter.

Title is somewhat self-explainatory. But I might as well elaborate. So, basically you RATE the above User's LOCATION on the standard scale of 1 - 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the best possible score. Sounds easy enough? Here's a couple of rules to take note of and, obviously, follow.

- All SPPf Forum rules and Sub-forum rules apply.
- Try not to go "oh dat sucks" too much. I mean, at all. At least be civil with your criticism. We are on a Games sub-forum after all.
- Please refrain from posting if you don't have a location. This is, or rather was, a given, yet there are still people doing it.
- This is a game, so, naturally, have fun. Cheers~

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
7/10

Awesome, but what kind of tea?

Um it's alright. 6/10

And you didn't bump it, the post above your was posted less than a month before yours. So it's still fine to post here.

6/10 you can't live at a concert bro~

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
So assuming you're at the same location as this Moonrox, you either ARE him, or you traveled through 4 dimensional space and are at the same XYZ coordinates, but you're at a different forth coordinate.
10/10 for making me get all nerdy.

0/10 Who even suggested that you use that? It's not at all pleasing to look at. You're doing it all wrong.

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
That's sort of judgey when you look at your location. "YourBoss is a very good poster" I'm sure that's a hilarious inside joke or something, but everybody sees it, and almost nobody gets it. :| 1/10.

Flame Mistress

That's sort of judgey when you look at your location. "YourBoss is a very good poster" I'm sure that's a hilarious inside joke or something, but everybody sees it, and almost nobody gets it. :| 1/10.

"your boss" is a member on SPPf, if... you didn't know already.
Anyway, 8/10, pretty nice.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
er......7/10