• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate MD: Blue Rescue Team

Rate MD: BRT

• 1 - Hell NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Well ummm..

• 3 - What ..

• 4 - Thinkin...

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 5 - Maybe

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 6 - Maybe .. but

• 7 - Try it

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 8 - So Wonderful

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 9 - This is a dream

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 10 - This is more than Perfect

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

GodFather

The PokéChamp
Rate MD: Blue Rescue Team
~Because I wanna buy this game (Only have Red Rescue Team on a GBA Emulator) but I don't know if this game is worth buying so I ask you guys to rate it and then maybe i'll buy it.

mewfanforlife

It's pretty fun. I'd give it an 8. (It gets a little repetitive after awhile)

GodFather

The PokéChamp
Help me out guys , please.

GodFather

The PokéChamp
More votes Please ;007;

GodFather

The PokéChamp
Many People do look thsi game ;) Maybe I should get this game FO SHO

Seth boy

Are you ready?
I woudlnt spend you money there going to make a new one

GodFather

The PokéChamp
Seth boy how do you know that?

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Serebii said it. BTW, I'd give Blue Rescue Team a 100, but you can only do 10.

GodFather

The PokéChamp
Serebii said it. BTW, I'd give Blue Rescue Team a 100, but you can only do 10.

Could you give the link where he says that.. Cant wait to see that

Mystery Dungeon is an awesome game. However, I only gave it a 7/10. Don't let this discourage you. I just happen to enjoy competitive battling a little better, and once your Pokemon get strong (like mine), you can kill anything with a normal attack which takes away from the strategy of the game.

Yes, after you beat it completely, there isn't really much to do, but that is what the "I died, I need help" thread is for. As long as there are rescues coming, you will never get bored with this game. I haven't completed it yet, but I have completed other games before, and I know what it will be like when I complete this one. However, what's cool about this game as far as completion goes is that it takes an extremely long time to complete, so that stage is still far off.

I would recommend buying it. It is the only game where you can be your favorite pokemon, and it won't get boring as long as there are rescues needed. Even though a Mystery Dungeon 2 is coming out, I would still buy this one because the story of Mystery Dungeon 2 may be based on the first one. Also, the story mode alone of Mystery Dungeon makes it worth buying. It's the only Pokemon game with an awesome storyline.

GodFather

The PokéChamp
Thanks Salavoir .. Yeah they say normaly MD 2 wil come in Japan STILL in 2007 . Damnit they'll always get stuff fast and normaly it should have Wi-Fi

GodFather

The PokéChamp
9 People took 10. Nice

bagon11

Dragon Pokemon Fan!!
I give it an eight, it's enjoying and fun to play!!!

GodFather

The PokéChamp
Ok ;)