• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate me sliver team

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Obiwan Shinobi

Meganium
Razor Leaf
Reflect
Body Slam
Synthesis

Noctowl
Peck
Curse
Reflect
Foresight

Ampharos
Thunderpunch
Thunder Wave
Iron Tail
Fire Punch

Quagsire
Curse
Surf
Slam (Earthquake when its high enough)
Anmesia (Should I replace it for Sludge Bomb?)

Gyarados
Curse
Bite (Hydro Pymp when its high enough)
heabutt
Dragon Rage (Rest maybe?)

Level 19 Heracross in training
Fury Attack
Leer
Horn Attack
Endure

I just got a Skarmory and I MIGHT replace one of my pokes for Skarm.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

king krab kingler

Why did you only tell us heracross' level?
And what is noctowls move-set about...eh?
One attack and it's PECK!!...tahts a no go.

Double-Edge

Rising Trainer
Meganium
Razor Leaf
Reflect
Body Slam
Synthesis
~ Good

Noctowl
Peck
Curse
Reflect
Foresight
~ Try this, Fly/HP Flying, Curse, Return, Steel Wing.

Ampharos
Thunderpunch
Thunder Wave
Iron Tail
Fire Punch
~ Yep, it works

Quagsire
Curse
Surf
~ I like Surf, EQ, Rest, Sleep Talk

Gyarados
Curse
heabutt
~ Go physical. Double Edge/Return, Body Slam/Thunderwave/Dragon Breath, Curse, Fire Blast

Fury Attack
Leer
Horn Attack
Endure
~ Go with EQ, Rock Slide, Megahorn, Curse

D

Deoxys & Jirachi

i say some pokemon are not goo like noctowl with peck it should atleast learn fly that is if you are not up to that part yet and the meganium is good and you should also tell us the level of your pokemon so we could know more about your team and in total ill give this team a 6/10

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
Obiwan Shinobi said:
Meganium
Razor Leaf
Reflect
Body Slam
Synthesis

works

Noctowl
Peck
Curse
Reflect
Foresight

uhh, peck? I'd say use Return, and rest over foresight. hypnosis over reflect. that is if you use cursing owl of course

Ampharos
Thunderpunch
Thunder Wave
Iron Tail
Fire Punch

iron tail is a viable filler.

Quagsire
Curse
Surf

Rest over amnesia.

Gyarados
Curse
heabutt

return > headbutt, rest indeed over dragon rage.

Fury Attack
Leer
Horn Attack
Endure

I like non-recovery cross with curse/megahorn/earthquake/counter. but normally rest over counter.

I just got a Skarmory and I MIGHT replace one of my pokes for Skarm.

if you're going to replace a dudar replace Noctowl.

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
When the levels are not listed assume level 100.

D

dark scyther

Altmer_bulbasaur said:
When the levels are not listed assume level 100.
It doesnt matter, In GSC any pokemon can relearn or learn any move at any lv(Except Eq and Hyper Beam->which isnt used anyway)

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
dark scyther said:
It doesnt matter, In GSC any pokemon can relearn or learn any move at any lv(Except Eq and Hyper Beam->which isnt used anyway)
EQ is a tm right?

K

kidumbreon

how do they re-learn moves?huh?...there is no move re-learner in either of the metal games.

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
kidumbreon said:
how do they re-learn moves?huh?...there is no move re-learner in either of the metal games.

Stadium 2 is your friend.

K

kidumbreon

lol^stadium 2?....lol...i dont have stadium two but ill still kick a**.

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
kidumbreon said:
lol^stadium 2?....lol...i dont have stadium two but ill still kick a**.

Fight me/Leon once or twice, take a less cocky attitude, and maybe THEN you'll kick some minor ***.

Seriously, you really need to stop proclaiming your opinion as solid fact, especially because you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

K

kidumbreon

Altmer said:
Fight me/Leon once or twice, take a less cocky attitude, and maybe THEN you'll kick some minor ***.

Seriously, you really need to stop proclaiming your opinion as solid fact, especially because you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
how old are you?...like thirty or what?...if you didnt notice this a kiddie site so get your fu****** college material out of here....yah take everything to butt like iof its your life or something...damn its just a game....people play games to have fun in their spare time, not the run the entire fu***** world....damn get a f****** life...and if life is to hard for you....DEAL WITH IT....

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
kidumbreon said:
how old are you?...like thirty or what?...if you didnt notice this a kiddie site so get your fu****** college material out of here....yah take everything to butt like iof its your life or something...damn its just a game....people play games to have fun in their spare time, not the run the entire fu***** world....damn get a f****** life...and if life is to hard for you....DEAL WITH IT....

The fact that this is a fun forum and that Pokemon is for little kiddies does not excuse you for taking this attitude. You can stop the hell flaming me now, and I don't have a life, I wholeheartedly agree with you there.

But I'm not gonna kick myself off a cliff just for that.

Also, where did you get the college material from....

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
kidumbreon said:

It's fine, Learn to Read.

K

kidumbreon

Altmer said:
The fact that this is a fun forum and that Pokemon is for little kiddies does not excuse you for taking this attitude. You can stop the hell flaming me now, and I don't have a life, I wholeheartedly agree with you there.

But I'm not gonna kick myself off a cliff just for that.

Also, where did you get the college material from....
its the way you write.....

Status
Not open for further replies.