• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my All Shiny Team!

B

Brlee2003

I have 3 shiny Pokemon now, so I've decided to make them a team just for fun. The Pokemon are Parasect, Sharpedo, and Spinda. I've never raised any of these Pokemon in the past, so I'm not sure how to raise them. Here is what I have so far:

Sharpedo with Choice Band
Jolly Nature
-Earthquake
-Hyper Beam
-Surf
-Return

Parasect
-Spore
-Sludge Bomb
-Substitute
-Swords Dance

Spinda
-Hypnosis
-Focus Punch
-Flail
-Rock Slide

These are some crude movesets, and I could use help on EVs and items too. Thanks!

B

Brlee2003

This is a link battle team, not an in game team. This is the right forum. Thanks.

W

warlord220

Changes in BOLD:

Sharpedo with Choice Band
Jolly Nature
-Earthquake
-Hyper Beam
-Surf
-Return

Replace Surf with Hydro Pump or HP [Ghost]... Give a 252 Atk/252 Spd/6 Hp spread, maybe give some Sp Atk somewhere, but not a whole lot.

Parasect @ Leftovers
-Spore
-Sludge Bomb
-Substitute
-Swords Dance

Looks good for a Parasect...For the evs, go with Defenses/Atk... Could use a 252/252/6 spread, but everyone seems to frown upon this, for some reason...

Spinda
-Hypnosis
-Focus Punch
-Flail
-Rock Slide

What nature did you get? It seems you got a +ATK nature, so Ill have to suggest Double-Edge, Shadow Ball, Focus Punch, and Trick, with a Choice Band. I'd go w/ a 252 Atk/252 Spd/6 hp spread.

Hopefully this has helped... Sorry if any of this is wrong, I don't use UU that much...

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Brlee2003 said:
I have 3 shiny Pokemon now, so I've decided to make them a team just for fun. The Pokemon are Parasect, Sharpedo, and Spinda. I've never raised any of these Pokemon in the past, so I'm not sure how to raise them. Here is what I have so far:

Sharpedo with Choice BandUse Left-overs
Jolly Nature
-Earthquake
-Hyper BeamPlease, instead Slash.
-Surf
-Return

ParasectShell Bell
-Spore
-Sludge Bomb
-Substitute
-Swords Dance

Spinda@Petaya Berry or Lum Berry
-HypnosisTeeter Dance/make your team partner Protect
-Focus Punch
-Flail
-Rock Slide

These are some crude movesets, and I could use help on EVs and items too. Thanks!Anytime
I am raising a shiny team too: Zapdos, Persian, Tentacruel.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
stop bumping and generally being a ****ing idiot

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
I didn't bump, just rated. Does rating mean I can only rate ones on the first page? If so, why not delete the rest of them?

The point is, I kill a kitten everytime you rate. :)

wozfe

Marsh Trainer
slash over hyper beam is pointless when you have return, i dont see why its good to have return and hyper beam at the same time.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
general_pokemon said:
I didn't bump, just rated. Does rating mean I can only rate ones on the first page? If so, why not delete the rest of them?

it's called leaving threads to die, anything that is over three weeks old should just be left, now gtfo of crmt

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Slash, however, is always good when Return runs out. I just couldn't think of another example. Ice beam? Crunch?

general_pokemon said:
Slash, however, is always good when Return runs out. I just couldn't think of another example. Ice beam? Crunch?

Yes because 20PP is never enough.

general_pokemon said:
But, Normal- has no stregths. The 2 others won me Orre Coloseum
Your logic fails. If Normal has no SEs, then why are you suggesting Slash(of all Normal moves ._.)?

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

general_pokemon said:

please stop the kitten killing. i kill 5 whenever a n00b POSTS not just rates so get the **** outta the whole fourm, a.ss.f.uck