• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my awesome diamond team!

ArceusLover

LEGENDARY MASTER!
I 'd like to get a little help with my party. I have 5 legendaries plus my starter.
THEY ARE:

;490;Manaphy, Lvl. 34, in training, moves: icebeam, bubble, bubblebeam, and supersonic

;250;Ho-oh, Lvl. 77, Moves: Fly, flamethrower, chargebeam, and overheat. This pokemon has not gotten to the level of sacredfire yet.

;389;Torterra, Lvl. 84, moves: gigadrain, rocksmash, earthquake, and frenzyplant.

;483;Dialga, Lvl. 95, moves: flashcannon, aurasphere, shadowclaw, and roar of time

:386-s:Deoxys, speed, shiny, Lvl 84, Moves: lcebeam, psychic, zapcannon, and psychoboost

;493;Arceus, Lvl 81, fire-type, shiny, Moves: thunder, earthpower, recover, and hyperbeam

Don't tell me to use defensive moves, since my strategy is to use full power
attacking moves. also, NOTE THAT NONE OF THESE POKEMON ARE UP FOR TRADE

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Manaphy
Modest/Timid Nature
~Tail Glow
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Energy Ball/Grass Knot

Ho-Oh
Modest/Timid Nature
~Sunny Day
~Flamethrower
~Solarbeam
~Roost

Ho-Oh
Adamant/Jolly Nature
~Sacred Fire
~Aerial Ace
~Steel Wing
~Earthquake

Torterra
Adamant Nature
~Wood Hammer
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge
~Crunch/Leech Seed/Curse

Dialga
Modest Nature
~Aura Sphere
~Dragon Pulse
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt

Arceus @ Zap Plate
Modest/Timid Nature
~Judgement
~Ice Beam
~Calm Mind
~Recover

thestig

advanced trainer
have you cheated for arceus?

thestig

advanced trainer
thanyou i was trying to say this without being to offensive
ubers show talent hidden by a weak pokemon
think outside the box ubers are easy to master try something no on ehas
it is alot harder to counter...

ArceusLover

LEGENDARY MASTER!
here's my newest team:

;250; Level 100, Item: Flame Plate, Moves: Sacred fire, Flamethrower, Fly, and Sky attack

;381; Level 100, Item: Chesto berry, Moves: Psychic, Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, and Luster Purge

;484; Level 100, Shiny, Item: Lustrous orb, Moves: Brine, Earthquake, Aura sphere, and Spacial Rend

;248; Level 100, Shiny, Item: Leftovers, Moves: Crunch, Earthquake, Dragon pulse, and Stone Edge

;493; Level 100, Shiny, Item: Dread plate, Dark type, Moves: Thunder, Flamethrower, Recover, and Judgement

;386-a; Level 100, Shiny, Attack form, Moves: Ice Beam, Superpower, Extremespeed, and Psycho Boost

Last edited:

Nectric

i agree with thestig try change most of the Ubers and think of some other pokemon

ArceusLover

LEGENDARY MASTER!
here's my newest team:

;250; Level 100, Item: Flame Plate, Moves: Sacred fire, Flamethrower, Fly, and Sky attack

;381; Level 100, Item: Chesto berry, Moves: Psychic, Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, and Luster Purge

;484; Level 100, Shiny, Item: Lustrous orb, Moves: Brine, Earthquake, Aura sphere, and Spacial Rend

;248; Level 100, Shiny, Item: Leftovers, Moves: Crunch, Earthquake, Dragon pulse, and Stone Edge

;493; Level 100, Shiny, Item: Dread plate, Dark type, Moves: Thunder, Flamethrower, Recover, and Judgement

;386-a; Level 100, Shiny, Attack form, Moves: Ice Beam, Superpower, Extremespeed, and Psycho Boost

You and me have the almost exact same team exept mine has shaymin,darkrai and celebii in the plase of tyranitar,palkia and latios

Last edited:

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
You and me have the almost exact same team exept mine has shaymin,darkrai and celebii in the plase of tyranitar,palkia and latios

If you're not fixing the team don't post.

I have no problem with you using ubers in game. However, I can't really rate their movesets since, well, their ubers, and everything they do will kill everything.

However, get rid of the plates on everything except Arceus and replace with Leftovers/Soul Dew, etc.

big bad deoxys

pokemon master
get rid of rock smash(if u can)for your torterra and put wood hammer.for dialga get rid of flash cannon and put flamethrower instead.