• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Black 2 team for The Poison King. I had a blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I would like to say Im jumping from HG to B2. Started everything in July 2013.

Nidoking @ poison barb
Naughty, poison point
- Toxic Spikes
- Venoshock
- Poison Jab
- Earth power

This is my favorite to use in play thru. It's my lead with spikes. My 1st entry hazard ever lol. I bred it on HG for Y to be a fairy killer but couldn't wait. Lvl 88.

Charizard @ charcoal
Rash , ??
- Blast burn
- Flamethrower
- Shadow claw
- Fly

All time fave. Finally got this guy and this is the best nature I could muster. Lvl 90

Krookodile @ Luckegg
Lonely , not moxie :p
- Crunch
- earthquake
- strength
- outrage

He keeps it gangster. They are a rough crew. Hits so fast and so hard.

Kyogre @ splash plate
Adamant :p , drizzle
-ice beam
- water spout
- surf
- move is usually deleted ready for waterfall or dive

Lvl 50 in my pc it was a must. Not too many water types I like but I'm coming around. The last 2 move slots for ideas be a big plus. I hate the hms but I gotta get around. Now that he is lvl 90. I can put the proper moveset on.

My last 2 spots rotated. Extreme speed Dragonite. Mewtwo. Ampharos signal beam. Kyurem-B. Trying to level up latios.

Wht does everyone think ? New competitive moves are encouraged. I'm trying to have my upper echelon guys ready for a 1v1 battle with cousin in a month or so. Only competitive I'll do prolly. Thanks ahead for the critique , comments , and ideas.

chap196

For Krokodile
Use Stone Edge or Rock Slide instead of Strenght after you push all the boulders for QuakeEdge coverages. Use Focus Sash or Choice Scarf for Item. Also try to get Moxie as it can really become useful after you knock one Pokemon out.

Hope this help

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Charizard
Rash Nature
~Flamethrower
~Air Slash
~Dragon Pulse
~Earthquake

Blast Burn over 2 turns is weaker and less accurate compared to Flamethrower over 2 turns, so it's very pointless to have Blast Burn on it.

Kyogre
Modest/Timid/Calm/Bold Nature (Adamant is like, the worst Nature possible for it)
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Thunder
~Calm Mind

Don't use Kyogre in your team, by the way. THREE (basically, half of your team) are weak to Water, and Kyogre's permanent rain boosts your opponent's Water moves.....

Yes. It gives me somewhere to start. I'm going to look into the Focus Sash and Choice Scarf more. I drop the ball on items. And strength is def done being used. I like the Rock move too. So many rock weaknesses but how often do you have a rock move. Thanks. Idk if I could raise another Krookodile up. Got alot a favorites i wanna get up. Kinda stand by your pokemon thing there. He was on the game used named S. Lvl 15. Lonely nature no moxie but he has been awesome for me. He caught Pokerus for me too in castelia sewers lol.

Any Kyogre ideas ? Smogons is just add Thunder. I can't buy into a whale causing Thunder. But I dont have a feel for the other 2 moves. Any anime ideas. Something. Thanks.

Charizard
Rash Nature
~Flamethrower
~Air Slash
~Dragon Pulse
~Earthquake

Blast Burn over 2 turns is weaker and less accurate compared to Flamethrower over 2 turns, so it's very pointless to have Blast Burn on it.

Kyogre
Modest/Timid/Calm/Bold Nature (Adamant is like, the worst Nature possible for it)
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Thunder
~Calm Mind

Don't use Kyogre in your team, by the way. THREE (basically, half of your team) are weak to Water, and Kyogre's permanent rain boosts your opponent's Water moves.....

Ima try that with Charizard. See wht I can get on him. Kind of a test dummy at this point with Charizard-Y waiting for me.

With Adamant Kyogre... I know right ?! Lol That was before i knew i could mine him That does explain some OHKOs. The only time water pokes are a problem is in water. So I grab two electrics when surfing. He's def got a better niche on another team . Worst team possible for him maybe ? Lol. This guy is so powerful I wanna build team around him sometime. Thanks alot for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.