• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Black 2 Team

Astrint

Breeding Star
I am trying to plan out a team for black 2 right now. I'm going to try to think of a different team for White 2 later but right now i want to focus on Black 2

Kangaskhan with soft silk/bright powder

Scrappy skill

Brave Nature

-Flamethrower
-Focus punch
-Outrage
-Dizzy punch

Camerupt with life orb

Solid Rock Skill

Lax Nature

-Rockslide
-Bodyslam
-Flamethrower
-Erupt

Wailord with Mystic Water

Pressure Skill

Adamant nature

-Hydro Pump
-Heavy slam
-Water Spout
-Zen Headbutt

Torterra with Miracle Seed

Overgrow Skill

Lax nature

-Earthquake
-Wood Hammer
-Curse
-Frenzy Plant

Dragonite with King's Rock

Multiscale Ability

Brave Nature

-Dragon Pulse
-Draco Meteor
-Hurricane
-Thunder Punch

Sabley with spell tag

Keen Eye Ability

Adamant Nature

-Powert Gem
-Shadow Ball
-Dark Pulse
-Psychic

This is the team i am trying to get before BW2 comes out so i can do some testing on Black.

Last edited:

Astrint

Breeding Star
why do i have to post the moves? i don't even know which one's i'll keep. I guess i can provide some idea of the moves i'd like to have but they still wouldn't be set in stone.

as for the evos and hp and all that, i can't provide that because the team doesn't even exist yet since the games aren't out.

but to refer to the rules.

"Please don't post a current team if you haven't beat the Elite 4 (Or at least have 7 badges). There's nothing much to rate otherwise. Wait until you've beat the E4 to post your real team. Any Pokemon works to get the badges and beat the E4 with as long as it's at a high enough level. If you still want to post a team but you haven't beat the gyms or the E4 yet, post a future team you would like to have."

According to this, and the fact that Black 2 hasn't come out in the US yet, this team is a "future team i would like to have" and therefore i am following the rules.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
Well if your not going to post the movesets dont expect to get a rate from anyone. This thread will be closed by the mods pretty quickly if you dont

Astrint

Breeding Star
i never said i wouldn't... I don't see how they matter for a hypothetical team but i said i would put something down and did. I still don't know if that is the movesets i'll keep though.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
We are helping you with the moveset. If you just list the Pokemon there's nothing to rate, that's written on the rules, which you should already read.

Sableye
Modest Nature, Keen Eye/Prankster ability
~Nasty Plot
~Shadow Ball
~Power Gem/Psychic/Icy Wind/Signal Beam
~Power Gem/Psychic/Icy Wind/Signal Beam

Torterra
Adamant Nature
~Curse
~Wood Hammer
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide