• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Black 2 Team

Darklyon

Breeder
Dragonite ;149;​

Item:
Lum Berry

Ability:
Multiscale

Moves:
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Roost
- Outrage

Nature:
- Adamant

EVs:
252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe

Lucario;448;​

Item:
Life Orb

Ability:
Inner Focus

Moves:
- Close Combat
- Shadow Claw
- Swords Dance
- Ice Punch

Nature:
- Jolly

EVs:
252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Gengar ;094;​

Item:
Black Sludge

Ability:
Levitate

Moves:
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute

Nature:
- Modest

EVs:
252 Sp.A/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe

Metagross ;376;​

Item:
Choice Band

Ability:
Clear Body

Moves:
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch

Nature:
- Adamant

EVs:
252 Atk/ 252 Hp/ 4 Spe

Tyranitar ;248;​

Ability:
Sand Stream

Moves:
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- ????

Nature:
- Adamant

EVs:
252 Atk/ 180 Hp/ 76 Spe

Vaporeon ;134;​

Item:
Leftovers

Ability:
Water Absorb

Moves:
- Wish
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball

Nature:
- Modest

EVs:
252 Sp.A/ 200 Def/ 56 Spe

Please give me some advices on what move/nature/EVs I can change to make a better team.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Ice Punch for Metagross' last move, and Shadow Ball/Hyper Voice for Vaporeon's last move.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Shadow Claw > Extremespeed on Lucario for better coverage. Give it the Jolly nature as you're already boosting Attack through Swords Dance.

Try and get a Multiscale Dragonite. The Multiscale ability is far superior to Inner Focus in that when Dragonite is at full HP (can be achieved through Roost), moves only do 50% damage. That said, though, if you go with MultiscaleNite, you'll have to replace Tyranitar as Sand Stream breaks Multiscale.

Darklyon

Breeder
What pokemon you suggest instead of tyranitar?

Bigheaded

King of the Wooper
this is an ingame team right? last one i would suggest would be some form of physical wall. instead of tyran whom i'd agree kinda gets in the way with sand.

donphan seems to be quite handy, gives you an immunity to electric which otherwise you do not even have a resistance to. Lets you stealth rock and rapid spin should you ever want to go against friends. If not, just go a full offense set, the sturdy is also handy versus friends as something which resists being ohko can be exceedingly handy in case some poke gets +6 attack +6 speed to then die to donphan.

hammer arm on metagross over quake?

no items listed either. If you play versus friends, try posting up in competitive so they can add stealth rock + spin, weather counters etc.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
hammer arm on metagross over quake?

actually I think EQ is better. Same power and pretty much the same coverage, but with better accuracy and no Speed drop.

Darklyon

Breeder
I updated my team with itens, and what do you guys think about Gliscor instead Tyranitar? He gives immunity to eletric moves and can be a physical wall, something like this:

Gliscor ;472;

Item:
Toxic Orb

Ability:
Poison Heal

Moves:
- Substitute
- Protect
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Nature:
- Impish

EVs:
252 HP/ 56 Def/ 200 Spe

And what changes should I make for a competitive team?