• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Black Flames Deck

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Pokémon 24:
4x Charmander (SW)
3x Charmeleon (SW)
3x Charizard (2x Base (or SF) 1x SW)
2x Baltoy (Proxy~Worlds Deck/GE)
2x Claydol (Proxy~Worlds Deck/GE)
3x Sneasel (LA)
3x Weavile (1x DP1, 2x SW)
1x Uxie (LA)
2x Darkrai (2x GE, 1x#3-1x#4)
1x Darkrai Lv.X

Trainers:
1x PlusPower (Base)
2x Warp Point (DP1/MD)
1x Cynthia's Feelings (LA)
1x Rare Candy (SS)
1x Felicity's Drawing (GE)
2x Moonlight Stadium (GE)
2x Night Maintenance (SW)
1x Switch (DP1)
1x Luxury Ball (SF)
1x Premier Ball (GE)

Energy:
10x Fire (but currently: 5x Water/5x Fire~as you can tell, the Water are proxies for Fire)
4x Dark (Special)
6x Dark (Basic)
2x Rainbow

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
Hi LV :)
This looks like an interesting deck. I'm guessing you're trying to make it as old-fashioned as possible with the base cards, so i'll try not to ruin that.

I think with the amount of techs you're using you should be playing Bebe's and Roseanne's to get them out faster rathe than just hoping to draw them. And once you have Weaville and Darkrai out, you're going to want to have dark energy in play rather than fire so i would drop some fires for darks, and maybe up the rainbows for emergencies. I don't think you need the plus power because Charizards are made to KO. Speaking of which, i'm tempted to feed my own Charizard SW to the gerbils because its attack's so bad. Play SF/Base instead for the power and more consistant attack.
Other than that, your draw power seems fine, and i'd be interested to know how well this deck does.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Cool deck! Respect harizard is my fav pokemn with Moltes. I have the base set 1 charizard with energy burn! Pretty nice deck! Would u like a rayquaza from Legends awakened for one charizard?