• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my BT tower team with actual ivs

pkmtrainer

This is my current battle tower team because I lack of platinum :( but it still works, so just do your comments about better pokemon.. etc.

Bronzong @ leftovers
Relaxed nature
Ability: Levitate
31/15/31/x/21/15
252 hp/52 atk/200 spdef
-reflect
-hypnosis
-gyro ball
-SR
this is my attemp of my mixed wall, reflect is to support to the other pokemon, hypnosis is to do a free switch in while my gengar subs. SR is to kill the focus sashers and gyro ball is to have a move. with this pokemon, I try to kill the most pokemon posible or just reflect and SR while they´re asleep

Gengar @ petaya berry
Timid nature
Ability: levitate
22/x/?/31/?/31
252spatk /252 spe/ 6 hp
-substitute
-shadow ball
-thunderbolt
-focus blast
this gengar subs while the opponent is asleep and then hit hard with his moves

Gyarados @ wacan
Adamant nature
Ability: Intimidate
31/31/8/x/16/30
252 atk/252 spe/ 6 hp
-dragon dance
-EQ
-waterfall
-stone edge
An standard DD gyara, but it´s quite useful. DD is to give it monstrous atk and spe. It´s holding shuca bery because in case it cant KO something and it uses thunderbolt

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
everything seems solid except Zong and Gengar

Gengar gets Leftovers...

Bronzong@ Light Clay
252 HP / 152 Atk / 8 Def / 96 SpD
Relaxed

Light Screen
Reflect
Gyro Ball/Earth Quake
Explosion

Screen, the GB/EQ a little, then explode

Ampy

Light The Stars
Hax might mess you up... mainly double teamers. Try adding something that can learn Aerial Ace, Faint Attack, etc. Also you have nothing to block Gyarados' Electric weakness...

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
I think Wacan Berry is what you're looking for on Gyarados. Shuca Berry halves damage form Ground attacks... I don't think a Flying-type Pokemon needs to worry about super-effective Ground moves...

pkmtrainer

I think Wacan Berry is what you're looking for on Gyarados. Shuca Berry halves damage form Ground attacks... I don't think a Flying-type Pokemon needs to worry about super-effective Ground moves...

yeah i forgot that I´ve changed it

Ampy said:
Also you have nothing to block Gyarados' Electric weakness...
thats why I put it wacan berry, but I´ve been thinking on a CB garchomp to do a free switch-in when atacked by thunder bolt

Last edited:

AlCario

Banned
Bronzong wants EQ over SR, since the AI doesn't switch enough for it to be useful, and he can easily wall focus sashers anyway. EQ eliminates magnet pullers and generally gets good coverage.

He also wants this spread:

252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD Relaxed

Just enables him to take more hits.