• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my competitive OU team?

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Porygon-Z (Modest) @Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 S. Atk, 252 Spd, 6 S. Def
-Tri Attack
-T-bolt
-Ice Beam
-Psychic

The opener. Oh yes. Choice Scarf 'Z is lots of fun.

Azelf (Rash) @Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 S. Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
-Psychic
-Flamethrower
-T-bolt/Grass Knot
-Nasty Plot

Get a Nasty Plot in with the Sash and sweep. I really do love my Azelf - best Special Sweeper I've used for a long time.

Garchomp (Adamant) @Life Orb
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
-Dragon Claw
-EQ
-Stone Edge
-SD

Basic Garchomp. SD and sweep away.

Blissey (Bold) @Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 S. Def
-Seismic Toss
-Aromatherapy
-T-wave
-Softboiled

The cleric. I can't have my team without my Blissey.

Skarmory (Impish) @Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 S. Def
-Drill Peck
-Whirlwind
-Spikes
-Roost

Rawr. Good old Skarmory. Spike then Whirlwind 'em away.

Togekiss (Bold) @Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Speed, 6 Sp. Atk
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-T-wave
-Roost/Nasty Plot

Paraflincher~! I've had good experiances with Togekiss, so here it is. Even though I'll need another Shiny Stone to get another one.. and I'm unsure of the nature and EV setup of the standard Paraflincher.

I've also considered the standard Jolly Weavile with an Expert Belt over my Porygon-Z, but I dunno..

Oh, and tell me your opinion on my Absol. I've had this idea for her floating around for awhile..

Absol (Adamant) @Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure (I was unlucky enough to get an Adamant, perfect Speed IV one with Pressure.. oh well, this set could work for my Naughty perfect Attack IV one with Super Luck as well)
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 S. Def
-Night Slash
-Psycho Cut
-X-scissor
-Stone Edge

Typo

been a while
Take Stone Edge off of Garchomp and put Crunch or Firg Fang/Blast there. Stone Edge Doesn't counter anything.

Blissey, consider using Ice Beam over T-Wave so you don't get walled by Dusknoir and other ghosts.

staroceandc

Only minion things from me azelf without explotion is like a sin an skar's spikes can be replaced by stealth rock sense it can't be floated over. If you can manage it i'd say tri attack on togikiss sense with serene grace its like 30% chance to stats with three different ones. mite also want a timid nature porgon-Z speed helps alot an if they lead with weavile an it uses brick break your pretty much doomed.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
naive/timid azelf

jolly garchomp

if not, enjoy getting outsped by every other garchomp / azelf / gengar out there