• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Crystals of the END deck

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Crystals of the END Deck - x45 + 9 fusion

Monsters x26
Elemental Hero Neos
Elemental Hero Another Neos
Elemental Hero Avian
Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
Elemental Hero Sparkman
Elemental Hero Stratos
Elemental Hero Ocean
Neo Spacian Glowmoss
Neo Spacian Ground Mole
Neo Spacian Air Hummingbird
Neo Spacian Flare Scarab
Neo Spacian Dark Panther
Destiny Hero Defender
Destiny Hero Defender
Destiny Hero Defender
Destiny Hero Diamond Dude
Destiny Hero Diamond Dude
Destiny Hero Dogma
Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle
Crystal Beast Amehyst Cat
Crystal Beast Emeral Turtle
Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth
Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle
Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger
Ultimate Gem God - Rainbow Dragon

Spell X9
Dual Summon
Dual Summon
Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins
Neo Space
Gem Guidance
Magical Mallet
Polymerization
Future Fusion
Miracle Fusion

Traps X 7
Hero Barrier
Hero Signal
Destiny Signal
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Ultimate Offering
Charity of Commoner

Fusions x9
Elemental Hero Magma Neos
Elemental Hero Aqua Neos
Elemental Hero Dark Neos
Elemental Hero Flare Neos
Elemental Hero Ground Neos
Elemental Hero Glow Neos
Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer
Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer
Elemental Hero Chaos Neos

So, pretty much this deck is based off of Jaden, Aster and Jesse. This deck is basically a combination of all the good cards these guys have and they don't totally co-enside but it gives a lot of strategy...

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
A quick look kind of gives me the impression that this is more or less themeless; you want to pick a goal for your deck and dedicate it around achieving that goal, or it's usually too inconsistent. Either way, I've dropped off of the face of the planet for the most part, in regards to YGO, so I can't really say that much.

Other than that, this is the wrong forum. Try going to the "Rate My Deck" subforum; you'll probably get more of a response there.

Whoa..o_O

Deck is way too unbalanced. I have absolutely no idea how this deck can work out.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Terrible deck! :eek:, post this deck in the rate my deck forum to get more help!!ASAP!!1!

You. have. Mirror Force...*envy*

Wouldn't last very long against a good player. Are you by any chance playing n00bs with this deck?

You should just select one of the four decktypes you have. :p

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
yeah, but I'd like to try it out... I think that this deck could work because most of the combos don't need a whole bunch of cards. Now I have the crystals working thier magic while I have d-defender, defending, and the e-heroes and neo spacians attacking... So really they help each other out in the sense that one is building strategy while the other is taking the oppenent down and like i said, defending.

Jimmy-Foster

Problem magnet
um pic either hero or crystal beast

Crystal Beasts are great, but 3 Sapphire Pegasus and 2 or so Rare Values to use it effectively.