• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Dark/Psychic/Dragon Deck?

LeLouch Lawliet

LeLouch and C.C.
I need help with my deck, I don't care for playing in tournaments. I only want to play with friends and competitively but I also sort of want the most recent cards. Also to note practically all my cards are new or recent.

Here is my deck

Trainers
Rare Candy x4
Cheren x2
Bianca x2
Pokemon Communication x2
Switch x1

Energies
Psychic x6
Dark x4
Special Dark x4
Double Colorless x4
Blend Energy (Psychic, Fire, Grass, Dark) x4

Pokemon

Dragon
Deino 94/124 BW Dragons Exalted x3
Zweilous 95/124 BW Dragons Exalted x2
Hydreigon 98/124 BW Dragons Exalted x2

Dark
Darkrai EX BW46 Promo x2
Stunky 76/124 BW Dragons Exalted x1
Stuntank 77/124 BW Dragons Exalted x1
Murkrow 72/124 BW Dragons Exalted x 2
Honchkrow 73/124 BW Dragons Exalted x1
Houndour 74/124 BW Dragons Exalted x2
Houndoom 75/124 BW Dragons Exalted x1

Psychic
Sigilyph 52/124 BW Dragons Exalted x1
Golett 58/124 BW Dragons Exalted x1
Golurk 59/124 BW Dragons Exalted x1
Shuppet 75/102 x1
Banette 14/102 x1
Gothita 75/149 x1
Gothita 55/124 BW Dragons Exalted x1
Gothorita 76/149 x1
Gothorita 56/124 BW Dragons Exalted x1
Gothitelle 57/124 BW Dragons Exalted x1

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Playing in tournaments and being competitive are both the same thing in this tcg, because pretty much everyone who does play competitively plays for worlds, it's a fact.

I have 2 suggestions reduce the amount of pokemon and energy in you're deck and increase the amount of trainers and supporters to increase consistency of playing the pokemon you want out faster, having a basic line of 9 minimum shuffle supporters such as N, juniper, cheren, bianca, hugh, etc create synergy in you're deck. Then cards such a pokemon communication, level ball, heavy ball and ultra ball help get out you're pokemon efficiently. As a suggestion/experience from playing competitively/tournament play for all stage deck's a maximum of 3 rare candy more then 3 works against you unless you are running around 2 stage 2 lines but even still it works against you. Trainers and supporters are the basis of you're deck, they are the very thing that makes you're deck faster(more) or slower(less), they help to move out as much energy and pokemon as possible, yes you will run into large trainer/supporter hands but they pay off big time instead of you're hand hemorrhaging cards you don't need as much of at the time. Also remmeber that these cards should work in combination with the cards you have regardless of how good that one card could be or not.

P.S. I suggest dark patch in this deck or darkrai's a dead weight because he's not as fast without it.

Last edited: