• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate my deck: Ground Smasher

deck + side deck:
groudon ex (promo)
fighting energy x20
magma aron x3
magma lairon x2
magma aggron
armaldo (sandstorm)
anorith x2 (sandstorm)
claw fossil x3
golem (dragon)
gravler x2 (neo revelation)
geodude x3 (neo revelation x2/dragon)
kabutops ex
kabuto x2 (fossil)
mysterious fossil x3
machamp (aquapolis)
machoke x2 (aquapolis/base set 2)
machop x3 (base x2/team rocket)
brock rhydon
brock rhyhorn x2
cubone (aquapolis x1/jungle x1)
marowak (team rocket returns)
team rockets hitmonchan ex
hitmonlee (base)
hitmontop (neo discovery)
rate plz!
side deck soon to come!

Kyuukimon

Banned
lolz, side deck. Too much Yu-Gi-Oh, eh?

There is no side deck in the Pokemon TCG. And that deck is too unfocused, and has no real strategy. It is unlimited, thus it can be crushed by most of the other decks in Unlimited.

The current modified format is HL-on.

Professor_Pikachu

<< Pikachu Was Here
If this is a joke, it's kinda funny... If not sorry for insulting.

:gets back on topic:

This deck is very (x?) unfocused. In unlimited this deck would be lucky to get 3 or 4 turns before going down. in modified, same thing plus having your opponent go "base set machop isn't legal..." I suguest making room for 20 or so trainers (maybe 30?!) that would really speed up your deck, plus focus the evolution line more. That's all for now, 'cause it getting late and I still have other stuff to do, sorry if I'm too rude right now...I'll post some more tips later if I get around to it.

:EDIT: Go here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=61312 and or here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=36594 for some basic (and pretty good) deckbuilding advice...

Last edited: