• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Deck "Striking Chaos"

A

Annuler

In this it includes-Psychic,Dark,Electric,Normal

Pokemon
Rockets Mewtwo Ex-Rocket Returns
Mewtwo Delta-Holon Phantoms
Gengar-Legend Maker
Haunter-FR/LG
Haunter-Legend Maker
Gastly x4-Legend Maker
Kaputops Delta-Holon Phantoms
Kabuto Delta-Holon Phantoms
Dark Raticate-Rocket Returns
Rattata-Rocket Returns
Rattata-Rocket Returns
Pideot x2-FR/LG
Pidgeotto-FR/LG
Pidgey-Holon Phantoms
Pidgey-FR/LG
Dunsparce-(I don't reconize the symbol it looks like a Root'n Claw Fossil twisting)
Scramble Energy
R Energy x3
Multi Energy
Dark Metal Energy-NEEDS REPLACEMENT
Dark Energy x4
Warp Energy
React Energy x2
Psychic Energy x9
Elec Energy x9-(got lucky and got rare design)
Mysterious Fossil HP 50-Holon Phantoms
Pokemon Retriver-Rockrt Returns
Rockets Poke'Ball-Rocket Returns
Rockets Hideout-Rocket Returns
Holon Lake-Holon Phantoms
Rare Candy x2-Holon Phantoms
Potion x2
Ancient Technical Machine [Rock]-(Again don't know symbol it's a Hectagon with dots and half a circle inside)

I'm sure there's lots of room for improvement.

A

Annuler

Why,no one will help/cricasize?Man I look for help,and noone can help,what a shame.

L

Leviathan

You have too many different lines of pokemon I think. What is the strategy even for this deck?

A

Annuler

I use different kinds of cards to throw off my oppenent.The stragety is to get Kabutops,Gengar,Metwo Delta out soon,if possible.Mewtwo because he can stop oppenents from using 120+ damage moves,Kabutops for damage,Gengar for damageing bench,spread 4 counters.If I get lucky and have Dark Raticate out soon,well with two Dark Energys it will damage good with spread poison and when its about to go I use Dark Seed,a gaurented 50 damage.Pidgeot to get energy or cards when I need them,Dunsparce to fill my bench with good pokemon.Scramble Energy for if I start losing,my pokemon will have 3 rainbow energy,Warp Energy to switch and give a pokemon a energy at the same time,React energy for Gengars bonuses.Pokemon Retriever to bring back a heavy hitter when needed,Rockets pokeball for Racticate,Anceint TM Rock to get rid of my oppenents High Hp pokemon to a lower form that I can defeat,with a pokemon.If I get my Mewtwo EX out,I just slaughter my oppenet until they weaken it,to low hp,then I use its deadly move Darkness Switch witch heals Mewtwo EX to full hp,and takes that amout of HP that recovered turns it into damage and hits oppenent all for 1 energy and I lose only one energy. ;150; <---Very Handy
-----------------

Last edited by a moderator: