• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my deck

vader4101

Trainer
Ok my deck consist of mostly water but here it is...

Oshawott x3
Dewott x2
Samurott x1
Lapras x1
piplup x2
Prinplup x2
Empoleon x1
Ducklett x2
Swanna x1
Golett x1
Golurk x1
Bouffalant x1
Audino x1
Lillipup x1
Herdier x1
Stoutland x1
Swablu x1
Throh x1
Kyurem x1
Kyurem EX x1
Water Energy x11
Double Colorless Energy x2
Blend Energy x1
Fighting Energy x2
Rocky Helmet x1
Energy Search x3
Pokemon Communication x3
Potion x2
Cheren x2
Energy retrival x1
Cilan x1
Max Potion x1
Revive x1
Rescue Scarf x1
N x1
Pokemon Center x1
Ask any questions and give all feedback thank you

Gyarados Fan

It's not that great, you really need more of the same cards.
And if I were you I'd get rid of a lot of them aswell.

blumblum10

I suggest adding an oshawott,2 piplups,3 lillipups,a herdier,...and get rid of some cards that you have 1 of,like boufallant,throh,swablu,...also get rid of at least 5 trainer cards,you have to many of them.And you need more energy cards aswell,at least 18 of them.It will probably be more than 60 cards then,so you should probably gt rid of the golett and golurk,or some other evolution line,like swanna and ducklett,it's up to you.I usually use this as a base:27 pokemon cards,23 energy cards and 10 trainer cards.Sometimes one or two energy less and I fill the hole with 1 or 2 pokemon.Or one or two pokemon cards less and more energy cards.Depends on the deck, the pokemon you use and their attacks.Try a few variations of that and if you have a chance,test them in a game with someone else against their deck.
Anyway,I hope I helped you with this.Good luck with your deck!

Mesarin

I suggest adding an oshawott,2 piplups,3 lillipups,a herdier,...and get rid of some cards that you have 1 of,like boufallant,throh,swablu,...also get rid of at least 5 trainer cards,you have to many of them.And you need more energy cards aswell,at least 18 of them.It will probably be more than 60 cards then,so you should probably gt rid of the golett and golurk,or some other evolution line,like swanna and ducklett,it's up to you.I usually use this as a base:27 pokemon cards,23 energy cards and 10 trainer cards.Sometimes one or two energy less and I fill the hole with 1 or 2 pokemon.Or one or two pokemon cards less and more energy cards.Depends on the deck, the pokemon you use and their attacks.Try a few variations of that and if you have a chance,test them in a game with someone else against their deck.
Anyway,I hope I helped you with this.Good luck with your deck!

23 is excessive in any competetive or fun play. you will drown. Now, where to start. Anything that doesnt have the potential to fully evolve? get rid of it. for example. your samurott line. currently you have three osha 2 dewo and 1 samur. assuming you dont have more (not that it matters) id break the line from 3-2-1 to 1-1-1 even though its thin. same with the piplup line. kick the swablu out immediately. as for trainer cards try some things like rare candy, itll help your 2 stage lines. also N and juniper are solid. Emploleon, kyurem and kyurem ex are the 'best' waters you have so get more, or embelish them. add eviolites, pokemon catchers, and if you feel youre up to it. throw out the fighting line. its not doing much. I also suggest the lillipup from black and white..the one that picks items out of the discard. The deck needs a lot of work. but if you want a suggested list PM me. :)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
If he's only got one stage 2, it's better to have the option of 2-1-1 or 2-2-1 so that he has more then one option towards building up his stage 2 without a rare candy.

consider cards like

3 level ball (search's out basic's for stage 1 and 2's faster)
4 communication (move's pokemon around for the one's you want)
3 N (a new hand if you need one
3 juniper (a new hand if you don't want you're old one
2 cheren or bianca (get's more cards into you're hand's
2-3 rare candy (help's stage 2's
1-2 super rod (get's energy and pokemon back into your deck
1-2 switch (helps get you're pokemon out of tight situations

ans those are the cards and roughly the amount needed to help your deck, peace.