• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Diamond Team!

What is my team rating?

• 1/10

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 2/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/10

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 4/10

• 5/10

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 6/10

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

!!!Serebii Lover!!!

Weavile/Serebii Love
On a skale of 1 to 10 what is my Diamond team rating?
the pokemon are:Empoleon lvl 100,Staraptor lvl 100,Yanmega lvl 100,Leafeon lvl 100,Glaceon lvl 100,Gastrodon lvl 100.so what is my team rating on a skale of 1 to 10?if you must know they are all male and the gastrodon is from east.

The stats and movesets are infinitely more important than the genders and the levels. They dont matter at all. Could we see the movesets please?

Overwhelming_Latias

Major Heracross weak.

-Stone Edge KOs your Glaceon, Yanmega and Staraptor.
-Earthquake takes down your Empoleon.
-Megahorn hurts Leafeon.

Without seeing movesets/natures, and with little diversity, I'd rate it a 3/10.

xxjonnyxx

Count me in.
i must say, your levels really mean nothing...movesets and evs are where its all at, try breeding for good natures and attacks, then if you want, raise the same team.....but starters arent exactly GREAT pokemon, they kinda suck...no offense to anyone

Overwhelming_Latias

I beg to differ there.

No matter which generation of starters you're referring to, they are all great Pokemon that make great additions to anyone's team. Sure some are less diverse than other Pokemon of their type (such as Meganium) but the physical/special split of D/P has really made some of the starters better (Charizard and Swampert spring to mind).

I don't think you can say a Pokemon sucks without any justification, but that's just my two cents.

-OL

yami_of_light

Cascade Trainer
I beg to differ there.

No matter which generation of starters you're referring to, they are all great Pokemon that make great additions to anyone's team. Sure some are less diverse than other Pokemon of their type (such as Meganium) but the physical/special split of D/P has really made some of the starters better (Charizard and Swampert spring to mind).

I don't think you can say a Pokemon sucks without any justification, but that's just my two cents.

-OL

lol Two cents, A classic........ lol

On topic, we really need thats stats/EVs and movesets dude. If this is a ratio of pokemon team combination or type match up let us know lolz.

Overwhelming_Latias

It's not worthy of a six when there's so little diversity and numerous weaknesses to so many standard Pokemon; Heracross, Salamence, Garchomp...

-OL

!!!Serebii Lover!!!

Weavile/Serebii Love
ok I have enough with this tread any person in staff please close it for me I don't need it.

xxjonnyxx

Count me in.
off topic latias, but fire pokemon in general suck too, for what my "two cents" (lol, good one) is worth, i think that a fire pokemons type combinations usually give it too many weaknesses and most of them are slow, save for charizard, and infernape that i can think of, rapidash doesnt count, its crap anyways, so i cant count that comment justifiable to starters in general, just swampert.

dragonite1

dragon tamer
well lvl 100 pokemon arent any good if they dont know any moves, a level 1 caterpie could beat them(except for when it ran out of moves). And whats with the all male thing sexist

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
10 people out of 13 rated it a 1/10 and the one of the votes is 10/10 which is obviousally the thread makers lol.