• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Rate my Eeveelution Team~

S

Shadowcat

Prettified Title! OMGZ!?

Anyways, this is my Eeveelution Team... Consisting of Eevee and her five evos.

Eevee
Held Item: (Debating on this)
Nature: Adamant
-Baton Pass
-Double Team
-Curse
-Endure/Wish/Substitute (Debating on this one)

She's mainly used for the Baton Pass. I use Curse or Double Team, and quickly follow up with Baton Pass to switch out. Of course, I'm still debating on her fourth move. Substitute would help her.

Vaporeon
Held Item: Mystic Water
Nature: Timid
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Acid Armor
-Haze (I'm thinking of getting rid of this move)

Jolteon
Held Item: Magnet
Nature: Lax
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Double Kick
-Swift/Agility

Flareon
Held Item: Charcoal
Nature: Modest
-Flamethrower
-Rest
-Body Slam
-Snore/Sleep Talk

Espeon
Held Item: Twisted Spoon
Nature: Brave
-Psychic
-Return
-Sunny Day
-Morning Sun

Umbreon
Held Item: Blackglasses
Nature: Naughty
-Shadow Ball
-Return
-Moonlight
-Faint Attack

That's basically it, now I need help with it.

~xXSapphireXx~ said:
Prettified Title! OMGZ!?

Eevee
Held Item: (Debating on this)
-Baton Pass
-Substitute
-Curse
-Wish

She's mainly used for the Baton Pass. I use Curse or Double Team, and quickly follow up with Baton Pass to switch out. Of course, I'm still debating on her fourth move. Substitute would help her.

DT=hax so don't use it. hax=luck so thats a no-no :/ Not so sure about curse although I guess you could pass it to flareon. Only flareon though because thats the only pogey with physical attacks on your team :/

Vaporeon
Held Item: Mystic Water-->These type boosting items suck so don't use them. Only CB is good ;/ Put leftovers on vap.
Nature: Calm/Bold
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Wish
-Haze (I'm thinking of getting rid of this move)/roar works fine as well :/

Nice little tank.

Jolteon
Held Item: Magnet--> Again refer to comment above with type boosting items Again leftovers should be here :/ Petaya could work also considering loads of leftovers are difficult to get :/
Nature: Timid
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave/Wish
-Substitute/Agility
-Baton pass

Meh Jolteon really isn't Jolteon without HP grass/Ice but I realise they're very difficult to get in-game but hey, you could be lucky ;/

Flareon
Held Item: Charcoal--> Again change to leftovers plz
-Flamethrower
-Filler-HP fighting is too hard to get in-game -_-
-Body Slam/return
-Shadow ball

Flareons rubbish :/

Espeon
Held Item: Twisted Spoon---> Change to leftovers
Nature: Calm/Timid
-Psychic
-Calm mind
-Substitute
-Baton pass

Espeon is a special sweeper so try not to give him physical moves such as return because his special attack sucks. Never give sunny day to something that doesn't carry chlorophyll trait as well plz :/ I guess you could BP the agility from jolteon to espeon, calm mind, and then continue to sweep ;/

Umbreon
Held Item: Blackglasses--> Again these moves suck. Leftovers here.
Nature: Bold
-Mean look
-Toxic could work I guess considering taunt phails in-game
-Wish
-Baton pass

It has poor attack and special attack. So make it a staller.

This is a BP team if I ever saw one. Anyway took me ages to do that so be appreciative >=O Hope I've helped ;/

T

TOY MACHINE

~xXSapphireXx~ said:
Prettified Title! OMGZ!?

Snorlax
Held Item: Chesto
-Body slam (par)
-shadow ball
-Curse
-rest
Use in unison with good old umbreon

Vaporeon
Held Item: Leftovers
-Surf
-Baton pass
-Acid Armor
-Haze
Acid armor and pass it on

Jolteon
Nature: Hasty or modest
-Thunderbolt
- Hp grass
-Substitue
-Baton pass
Usually the end of an eeveelution bp team

Flareon
Held Item: Chesto
Nature: Mabey a nuetral nature
-Flamethrower
-Rest
-Body Slam/Return
-Shadow Ball
the attacker of the lutions

Espeon
-Psychic
-Substitute
-Baton pass
-Calm Mind
Good old espy jump

Umbreon
Held Item: Blackglasses
Nature: Careful
-Curse
-Return
-Mean Look
-Baton Pass

In my opinion Eeveelution teams are only for baton passing since eevee sucks thats why i sugest curselax no DT

Bliksem

The Quirky Quilava
~xXSapphireXx~ said:
Prettified Title! OMGZ!?

Eevee
Held Item: (Debating on this) Bright Powder, Quick Claw or Leftovers
Nature: Impish, Careful or Jolly
-Baton Pass
-Double Team
-Curse/Return/Secret Power
-Endure/Wish/Substitute (Debating on this one)

If you're not going to use an attack, you should get an Eevee that can last through the abuse it's going to take. My own Eevee defeated a same-level Gyarados through abusal of Double Team, Secret Power, and Bright Powder. I think increasing speed will help survivalibility as well. On a personal note, I think that giving Eevee one attack would make it a little less of a liability. As said before, you can pretty much only Baton Pass attack power to Flareon. The defense is better left for Vaporeon, and it makes better use of it. I wouldn't use Curse.

Vaporeon
Nature: Timid, Calm or Modest
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Acid Armor
-Baton Pass/Wish/Substitute

Either be a Baton Passer or a Receiver depending on the last move. The nature is dependent on your own preferences, but I'm more partial to the latter two as I normally use Vaporeon to duke it out.

Jolteon
Held Item: Lum Berry
Nature: Timid or Modest
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave/Substitute
-Baton Pass
-Agility/Bite/(Hidden Power Ice if you're lucky enough to breed it)

Baton Pass let's you get out of trouble without losing any stat boosts. Substitute is an option, but Thunder Wave is fine.

Flareon
Held Item: White Herb
Nature: Lonely/Adamant
-Overheat/Fire Blast
-Shadow Ball
-Body Slam/Return
Iron Tail

Flareon desperately needs to receive both Acid Armor from Vaporeon, and Agility from Jolteon. Otherwise, it's just too slow and weak defensively to cause much damage. Nature is depending on whether or not you want Flareon's fire attack to be weak or not.

Espeon
Held Item: Leftovers/Lum Berry
-Psychic
-Calm Mind/Light Screen
-Sunny DayBaton Pass/Bite/Reflect
-Morning Sun/Wish

Lovely Espeon. You can ignore Light Screen and Reflect if you wish. They're just two things that I use with my own Espeon, and they're purchasable TMs. Everything basically depends on what you want it to do.

Umbreon
Held Item: Leftovers/Bright Powder
Nature: Bold
-Toxic
-Mean Look
-Rest/Wish
-Baton Pass/Return/Shadow Ball

I don't like leaving Pokemon without at least one reliable attack. Unfortunately with Umbreon, the only two availible 1) have a type immune to it and 2) don't do anything against the steel-type. That's where Baton Pass comes in. Sendsome Acid Armors from Vaporeon and nothing, outside some serious luck, is taking down this thing.

Hopefully I could be of assistance.

I've made an Eeveelution team twice and loved both dearly. Too bad they're not as strong as they used to be.

TOY MACHINE said:
In my opinion Eeveelution teams are only for baton passing since eevee sucks thats why i sugest curselax no DT

Hows about no. The whole point of the team is for eevee evolutions so eevee should stay in the squad :rolleyes:

S

Shadowcat

Toy Machine, read the Rules of the RMT Forum. Shining Mew said that don't edit out any Pokemon (She said that, I could find a link). Even though you like the Pokemon, it's the thread starter's opinion on which Pokemon she/he wants. If I want an Eevee on my team, it stays as an Eevee on my team. I asked my team to be rated and some moveset suggestions, not whether why I should have a Snorlax or some other Pokemon.

Now, I'm frantically breeding for the right natures. I've got the right natures for Eevee, Vaporeon and Espeon now. So, I'm editing the moveset soon. (I'm just too lazy to edit)

~xXSapphireXx~ said:
Toy Machine, read the Rules of the RMT Forum. Shining Mew said that don't edit out any Pokemon (She said that, I could find a link). Even though you like the Pokemon, it's the thread starter's opinion on which Pokemon she/he wants. If I want an Eevee on my team, it stays as an Eevee on my team. I asked my team to be rated and some moveset suggestions, not whether why I should have a Snorlax or some other Pokemon.

Now, I'm frantically breeding for the right natures. I've got the right natures for Eevee, Vaporeon and Espeon now. So, I'm editing the moveset soon. (I'm just too lazy to edit)
You're now my new best friend. Someone who actually reads the stickies here >.> I've been waiting for this day. This is like, a God send :O

Anyway don't go with Bliksem's movesets unless you actually want to lose :/ Anyway I suggest you also learn about EV's which can be found on the main site. These can help you boost certain stats in certain pokemon.

.::Escalator::.

"GO TEAM BOOBIES!"
Why not just post the EVs?

Espeon
6 HP/252 Spatk/252 Spd

Umbreon
Im not sure on the standard, but mine has:
252 HP/128 Def/128 SpDef

Jolteon
See Espeon

Flareon
6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

Vaporeon
Not sure on EV spread, but I know for sure it had 252 HP

EEvee probably has a spread similar to Flareon's or Umbreon's

If you want a novelty Espeon
Psychic
Bite
HP: Fire
Morning Sun

Old Skool Espy. Dont use it unless you want to win.

Last edited:

Sentret

Yay! Pie!
Eevee could maybe use an attack move...

T

TOY MACHINE

Ok, I wont change it but i would highly suggest it, and oh well, EVERYONE knows Eevee sucks his evolutions are great in thier own ways each passes a certain stat USE snorlax the only pokemon umbreon is good to pass to is curse pokemon curse pert and lax sand to keep with a normal pattern i suggest snorlax and if any one can argue how a lucky eevee could beat a fully cursed up lax please try.(without roar :))

I suggested using the curselax set only because 1.baton pass chains will sooner or later end 2.thats when a phisical sweeper is handy

pm me if anyone wants a very effective baton pass team with some eevee

Last edited by a moderator: