• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my emerald team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Hello everyone!!!!

Can u rate me emerald team,

;254;Sceptile- Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, Flash/Slam, Fury Cutter
;350;Milotic- Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, Hydropump/Waterfall
:306:Aggron- Iron Tail, Rock Tomb, Earthquake, Return
;323;;Camerupt- Flamethrower, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Rock Smash
;373;Salamence- Dragon Claw, Fly, Cut, Crunch
;289;Slaking - Hyper Beam, Strength, Slack Off, Brick Break

(I dont write levels as i can increase them)
Also i feel sorry for HM slaves, so if i had to use a lotad before i got milotic, i called her my HM HELPER, i just avoid using them.

shawn_o1

Give Slaking Shadow Ball. Your Salamence isn't enough to beat Phoebe (one of her Dusclops has Ice Beam)

If you're going to the Pokémon League and this team is below Lv 55, better buy lots of Revives and Full Restores

Kpotts

Give slaking shadow ball and replace salamances cut with flamethrower or fire blast. Give sceptile aerial ace instead of fury cutter. Replace milotics waterfall with toxic to cover more types and give camerupt return instead of rock smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.