• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Exava EDH Deck

0bss1d1ankn1ght

Lost in the Internet
So I've been trying to find critique for one of my MTG decks:

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/unleashing-hell/

The basic gist of it is it's a Rakdos deck that's super aggressive and loves to punish blocking, either by damage the players for blocking, or just outright preventing it. I also have some discard shenanigans with Waste Not.

My main problem with my deck, I think, is I'm lacking in Haste. Since this is supposed to be a fast aggro deck, I don't have very many haste enablers, other than Exava and Anger, that i can think of.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I don't know if you want post on here or on T/O so I'll just C/P for both. I really think that if you need some really good ways to enable haste, Fervor wouldn't be bad. I don't really think some of your card choices are the most otimal.

I really don't like Read the Bones, Hero's Downfall, or Volt Charge.

You could try something like Havoc Festival or something to help with the whole aggro thing, make your job a lot easier.

Also Isochron Scepter is a must, can let you Vampiric Tutor every turn, or Rakdos Charm, or Dreadbore or something. Just seems good.

Sorry if this doesn't seem very helpful, it's bee a while since I've analyzed an EDH deck, and I can't think of any cards atm for some reason that aren't blatantly obvious.

0bss1d1ankn1ght

Lost in the Internet
I don't know if you want post on here or on T/O so I'll just C/P for both. I really think that if you need some really good ways to enable haste, Fervor wouldn't be bad. I don't really think some of your card choices are the most otimal.

I really don't like Read the Bones, Hero's Downfall, or Volt Charge.

You could try something like Havoc Festival or something to help with the whole aggro thing, make your job a lot easier.

Also Isochron Scepter is a must, can let you Vampiric Tutor every turn, or Rakdos Charm, or Dreadbore or something. Just seems good.

Sorry if this doesn't seem very helpful, it's bee a while since I've analyzed an EDH deck, and I can't think of any cards atm for some reason that aren't blatantly obvious.

That's okay, I've been trying to find other ways to build my decks. Sorry I haven't noticed this until just now.