• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Firered team, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoggoth

Hey,

I'm new onto serebiiforums, but i've playing pokemon games for decades :)

So, wanting to create new pokemon team in Firered, prolly this'll be like this,

Charizard
Nidoqueen (just like to have more hp, this is why i prefer queen instead of king)
Hypno (hate kadabra, that's the story, lol)
Electabuzz (Jolteon is best electric pokemon by FAR, but i like Electabuzz)
Snorlax (no question)
Poliwrath (water/fighting, but what about Kingler? He has highest attack)

Working on movesets, thanks to moveset guide.

Any advice?

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
It would be helpful if you posted movesets although it looks pretty balanced I'll supply you with some.

Charizard
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace / Wing Attack
- Dragon Claw

Nidoqueen
- Earthquake
- Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball
- Ice Beam/Flamethrower
- Focus Punch/Brick Break

Poliwrath
- Brick Break
- Bulk Up
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Snorlax@Leftovers
- Body Slam
- Crunch
- Shadow Ball
- Shock Wave / Earthquake

Last edited:

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
You never mentioned if it was in-game or competitive. In-game Fly or Aerial Ace can be used either way, but Fly is a two turn move which is why it is looked down upon competitive, but if this is in-game (Which I now assume it is, please use Fly since it is more powerful and helps you get around the map.)

Status
Not open for further replies.