• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my FireRed team

thefirstcarter

Dragon Tamer
Rate my In-Game Team!! All male, no EV/IV consideration, all caught in game and trained as is. I'm now in post-game and the only thing I haven't done as far as storyline is caught Mewtwo and beat the pokemon league for the second time.

~Blue(Blastoise) Lv. 53
Torrent
Mystic Water
Hasty Nature
-Hydro Cannon
-Blizzard
-Surf
-Bite

~Falcon(Pidgeot) Lv. 52
Keen Eye
Quick Claw
Mild Nature
-Fly
-Wing Attack
-Aerial Ace
-Quick Attack

~Sparx(Raichu) Lv. 52
Static
No Item
Lonely Nature
-Thunder
-Thunderbolt
-Strength
-Quick Attack

~Optimus(Primeape) Lv. 53
Vital Spirit
King's Rock
Hasty Nature
-Cross Chop
-Brick Break
-Rock Slide
-Rock Smash

~Drago(Dragonite) Lv. 55
Inner Focus
Amulet Coin
Hardy Nature
-Iron Tail
-Body Slam
-Dragon Claw
-Waterfall

~Tyrant(Larvitar) Lv. 15(In Training)
Guts
Exp. Share
Careful Nature
-Bite
-Leer
-Sandstorm
-Screech

The only thing i dont like is that your main pokemon have HMs learned. I always have an HM slave for that

thefirstcarter

Dragon Tamer
The only thing i dont like is that your main pokemon have HMs learned. I always have an HM slave for that

see, I normally have hm slaves (kangaskhan in pearl lol) but I decided to try something different and have all of my main pokes be around the same levels so I didn't really have any extra spaces to use for an hm slave/ before I caught my larvitar I had..i wanna say my butterfree in my party, but i'm not entirely sure. I know that my alternate as of right now is moltres.