• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate my first team

lucario beast

ZORARK
illusion
252 sp atk. 252 spd 4 hp
timed
night daze
nasty plot
u turn
grass not
ok he is my lead im going to pare him with machamp so i can trick psychic pokemon im hoping he can take down a poke before my opponet notices my illusion night daze for his strongest move nasty plot to set up u turn to scout and grass not to handle swampert leads

HYDREGION
levitate
252 sp atk 252 spd 4 hp
timed
dark pulse
dragon pulse
flamthrower
surf
he is my special attacker so yeah i want him to dominate dark pule for stab dragon pulse for stab flamthrower to handdle other ferrothorns surf to handle fire tipes

FERROTHORN
iron bars
252 hp 252 def 4 sp def
impish
power whip
leech seed
stealth rock
curse
he is my def wall his job is to set up stealth rocks and the reason i chose steal rocks other spikes is to handle fire times if thre is a fire tipe i switch to togekiss power whip for his attack leech seed for basic reasons already expained rocks and cuse cause if he gets set up theres no stooping him

togekiss
serena grace
252 sp def 120 hp 132 sp atk
calm
air slash
aura sphere
thunder wave
roost
he is my sp wall and he is sopposed to get fynches all the time air slash flinch aura sphere to handle rock tipes thunder wave to hep the flinch roost to heal and recover

reuniclius
magic guard
252 sp attack 252 hp 4 sp def
calm/timed cant decide
psychic
cam mind
recover
shadow ball
ok he is my semi wall semi sp attacker and he is a beast and he handles a lot of pokes and hits hard psychic for strong move and stab calm mind to set up revover to heal shadow ball to hit other psychics

machamp
no guard
252 ev atk 252 spd 4 hp
adamant
dynamic punch
payback
bullet punch
bulk up
his job is to get my opponets pokemon confused and do damage dynamic punch hits hard and confuses payback to handle psychic tipes bullet punch to hit first and revenge kill bulk up to set up

please rate my team

Last edited:

Shining Fire

A little rusty
You probably need to lengthen the descriptions or a mod will close this. The rules and formatting are here.

Kewzu

pretty hard to read

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
Add the damned periods! Anyway, Zoroark pairs better with Gengar, so you might want that. Jirachi is a better paraflincher than Togekiss, it has Iron Head.
Machamp wants to have Payback for obvious reason... reuniclus gets owned by Dark types. Run Focus Miss.
I hate Ferrothorns, so i wont linger on him...
Hydrogen might want Thunder Wave over Dark Pulse.
Zoaroark requests for nasty plot.
I request you work on you spelling...

The Tyranitar

You didn't really support you're team what is the lead who is the star it's sortive a mess but it is okay however what is the core now real stratgy if you have trouble read this a basic guide to competive battling or something like that by aroma flower