• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my future team.

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
Well, I'm pretty sure that there will be a remake for the G/S/C games. And when one does eventually come out(however long it may take), I'll already know my team. And if G/S/C remake never comes out, then I'll just buy a gameboy color version.
Anyway:

Feraligator.
- Hydro Pump
- Slash (or Iron Tail)
- Earthquake
- Surf

Noctowl.
- Fly
- Hypnosis
- Psycic <sp>
- Drill peck

Pikachu. (or Raichu)
- Thunderbolt
- Iron Tail
- Quick attack
- Discharge

Arcanine.
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Blast
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake (if possible)

Umbreon.
- Moonlight
- Protect
- Psychic
- Hyperbeam

Venusuar.
- Solarbeam
- Leech Seed
- Magical leaf or Razorleaf
- Synthesis
If I can't find a way to get my hands on a bulbasaur, then I'll just go with a Sunflora or Belossum. They'll have pretty much the same attacks as the Venosaur.

Dragon_Reborn

You already made a topic about this team before.I remember replying back to it.

Gible443

Thats an awsome team, but remember about special and physical now. Hydro Pump is a powerful move but with a Feraligatr I would use Aqua Tail.

LJ23

Banned
Thats an awsome team, but remember about special and physical now. Hydro Pump is a powerful move but with a Feraligatr I would use Aqua Tail.

Dude,aqua tail is a 4th gen move.This is the 2nd gen were talkin about

LJ23

Banned

LJ23

Banned

scwizard

You need to trade from RBY to get bulbasaur :(

Arcanine is a nice pokemon, having both Fireblast and Flamethrower is redundant however and earthquake is not possible to get.

As an alternative to Earthquake there's the weaker Dig, which Arcanine can learn via TM.

Safeguard is another option. Arcanine can learn it through Vulpix and Growlithe breeding.

Maybe keep roar around if you can't think of anything else. Being able to scare away slow water tanks can only be a plus.

Do you also think you could explain your Umbreon moveset to me. Hyper beam is kinda funny, Umbreon's attack is hardly through the roof. What role does Umbreon serve in your party?