• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my future team.

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
Well, I'm pretty sure that there will be a remake for the G/S/C games. And when one does eventually come out(however long it may take), I'll already know my team. And if G/S/C remake never comes out, then I'll just buy a gameboy color version.
Anyway:

Feraligator.
- Hydro Pump
- Slash (or Iron Tail)
- Earthquake
- Surf

Noctowl.
- Fly
- Hypnosis
- Psycic <sp>
- Drill peck

Pikachu. (or Raichu)
- Thunderbolt
- Iron Tail
- Quick attack
- Discharge

Arcanine.
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Blast
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake (if possible)

Umbreon.
- Moonlight
- Protect
- Psychic
- Hyperbeam

Venusuar.
- Solarbeam
- Leech Seed
- Magical leaf or Razorleaf
- Synthesis
If I can't find a way to get my hands on a bulbasaur, then I'll just go with a Sunflora or Belossum. They'll have pretty much the same attacks as the Venosaur.

Dragon_Reborn

Well, I'm pretty sure that there will be a remake for the G/S/C games. And when one does eventually come out(however long it may take), I'll already know my team. And if G/S/C remake never comes out, then I'll just buy a gameboy color version.
Anyway:

Feraligator.
- Hydro Pump
- Slash (or Iron Tail)
- Earthquake
- Surf
I would recommend using Rock Slide over Slash.You will need to breed a male Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar with a female Totodile/Crocnaw/Feraligatr.Rock Slide will help you take out fire,flying,etc types.Curse over Hydro Pump.Curse will raise your attack and defense,but lower your speed.

Noctowl.
- Fly
- Hypnosis
- Psycic <sp>
- Drill peck
I would recommend using Return over Drill Peck since Noctowl can't learn Drill Peck.Return will gain STAB and has great damage.Reflect over Psychic.Reflect will help boost Noctowl's defense.About the best you can get with Noctowl.

Pikachu. (or Raichu)
- Thunderbolt
- Iron Tail
- Quick attack
- Discharge
I would recommend using Thunder Wave over Discharge.Thunder Wave will help paralyze and somewhat slow the opposing pokemon down.Substitute over Iron Tail.Substitute will help to take some hit for you.Encore/Surf/Seismic Toss over Quick Attack.

Arcanine.
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Blast
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake (if possible)
Sadly enough,Arcanine can't learn Earthquake in G/S/C.I would recommend Body Slam/Return over Extremespeed.Body Slam will help have a chance to cause a paralyze status on the opposing pokemon.Return is pretty much your damage move.Rest over Fire Blast.Rest will recover lost health.Sleep Talk over Earthquake.Sleep Talk can use Body Slam/Return and Flamethrower will asleep.If you don't like this set then there is always this one Flamethrower,Return,Hidden Power [Ground],Substitute.Your choice.

Umbreon.
- Moonlight
- Protect
- Psychic
- Hyperbeam
Umbreon is more of a defensive style pokemon.I would recommend using Mean Look over Protect.Mean Look will help prevent the opposing pokemon from switching out or fleeing.Charm/Curse over Psychic.Charm will sharply lower the opposing pokemon's attack which is really useful against physical sweepers.Curse will help raise
the pokemon's attack and defense,but lower it's speed.Baton Pass over Hyper Beam.Baton Pass will help pass on Charm's or Curse's affect to the other pokemon.There is also this moveset.Toxic,Mean Look,Moonlight,Baton Pass.Your choice.

Venusuar.
- Solarbeam
- Leech Seed
- Magical leaf or Razorleaf
- Synthesis
Venusaur works better as a defensive style pokemon.I would recommend using Sleep Powder over Solarbeam.Sleep Powder has a chance to cause a sleep status on the opposing pokemon.Razor Leaf would be better since Magical Leaf doesn't exist ye in G/S/C.

If I can't find a way to get my hands on a bulbasaur, then I'll just go with a Sunflora or Belossum. They'll have pretty much the same attacks as the Venosaur.

After reviewing your team,I noticed that you have some electric,ground and ice weakness.Your Feraligatr should be able to deal with the ground weakness.Feraligatr should be able to deal with ice weakness to with Rock Slide.I would probably use maybe a ground type for the electric weakness.

If you can't get a Baulbasaur then here are the movesets for Sunflora and Bellosom.

Sunflora@leftovers
-Razor Leaf/Giga Drain
-Growth
-Synthesis
-Hidden Power [Water]
Sunflora is more of of special sweeping pokemon with healing moves to last longer.

Bellosom@leftovers
-Razor Leaf
-Stun Spore
-Synthesis
-Leech Seed
Bellosom looks more of a defensive type.

You could always Meganium that you could use.

Meganium@leftovers
-Razor Leaf
-Light Screen
-Synthesis
-Leech Seed

aipom11

elite4 trainer
nice teamDUDE!