1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Rate my Future White Team, please.

Discussion in '5th Gen In-Game RMT' started by Canto, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Canto

Canto Well-Known Member

Ganon
    [​IMG]
    -Nitro Charge
    -Flamethrower (Fire Punch, if possible)
    -Brick Break
    -Stone Edge

Ook
    [​IMG]
    -Seed Bomb
    -Giga Drain
    -Toxic
    -Acrobat

Komali
    [​IMG]
    -Fly
    -Aerial Ace
    -U-Turn
    -Return

Don Gero
    [​IMG]
    -Surf
    -Dive/Waterfall (Alternate whenever needed)
    -Ice Beam
    -Earthquake

Morpha
    [​IMG]
    -Psychic
    -Psycho Shock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Substitute

Zant
    [​IMG]
    -Trickery
    -Night Slash
    -Claw Sharpen
    -Shadow Claw

Please rate and comment. :)

2. yinandyang

yinandyang Balance and Equity

According to Serebii's page, Enbuoh can't get Fire Punch, so for Ganon, you might consider replacing Flamethrower with Earthquake. Earthquake/Stone Edge has a great coverage, in addition to the fact that his Attack is better than his Special Attack. Also, if you don't mind the recoil, Flare Blitz is considerably stronger than Nitro Charge as a physical fire move.

3. umbrelava

umbrelava dark trainer

change flying

as your choosing white i would recommend changing your flying type to wargle; the reason you should do this is although you can get the one you have already chosen really early in the game it failed to even get into the top 200 pokemon when it came to the total of the stats and wargle was 133rd. wargle also has a lot better moves at its disposal and it also has better HP, attack and special defence. So i think if you want an all round great pokemon you should choose wargle. the difference's between the twos speed, defence and special attack is very small (only a difference of 5(defence) to a max of 13(speed)). remember this is only my personal opinion. plus its pre-volution is the cutest bird pokemon!!!(normal/flying that is)

[​IMG]

4. Aurath8

Aurath8 Well-Known Member

Your team is fairly bug weak but Yanakkie and Zoroark handle their weakness fine and Kenhourou and Emboar will be hard to be beat by any bug. A ggod team that gets a good spread of types, thumbs up.

5. mudkipzz

mudkipzz Well-Known Member

Rankurusu doesn't learn thunderbolt.

6. Canto

Canto Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for your opinions, I will definitely take all of them into consideration. :)

Also...
    He's right.