• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Future White Team, please.

Canto

Ganon
Spr_5b_500.png

-Nitro Charge
-Flamethrower (Fire Punch, if possible)
-Brick Break
-Stone Edge

Ook
Spr_5b_512.png

-Seed Bomb
-Giga Drain
-Toxic
-Acrobat

Komali
Spr_5b_521_m.png

-Fly
-Aerial Ace
-U-Turn
-Return

Don Gero
Spr_5b_537.png

-Surf
-Dive/Waterfall (Alternate whenever needed)
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake

Morpha
Spr_5b_579.png

-Psychic
-Psycho Shock
-Shadow Ball
-Substitute

Zant
Spr_5b_571.png

-Trickery
-Night Slash
-Claw Sharpen
-Shadow Claw

Please rate and comment. :)

yinandyang

Balance and Equity
According to Serebii's page, Enbuoh can't get Fire Punch, so for Ganon, you might consider replacing Flamethrower with Earthquake. Earthquake/Stone Edge has a great coverage, in addition to the fact that his Attack is better than his Special Attack. Also, if you don't mind the recoil, Flare Blitz is considerably stronger than Nitro Charge as a physical fire move.

umbrelava

dark trainer
change flying

as your choosing white i would recommend changing your flying type to wargle; the reason you should do this is although you can get the one you have already chosen really early in the game it failed to even get into the top 200 pokemon when it came to the total of the stats and wargle was 133rd. wargle also has a lot better moves at its disposal and it also has better HP, attack and special defence. So i think if you want an all round great pokemon you should choose wargle. the difference's between the twos speed, defence and special attack is very small (only a difference of 5(defence) to a max of 13(speed)). remember this is only my personal opinion. plus its pre-volution is the cutest bird pokemon!!!(normal/flying that is)

attachment.php

Aurath8

Ganon
Spr_5b_500.png

-Wild Bolt
-Flamethrower
-Brick Break
-Boiling Water

If you want a mixed Emboar then you got a mixed Emboar. Wild Bolt is preffered over nitro charge as a supereffective hit aginst both water types and flying types is hard to resist. Boiling Water takes care of other fire types and ground types

Ook
Spr_5b_512.png

-Seed Bomb
-Brick Break
-Toxic
-Rock Slide

I suppose Yanakki could inflict status. Brick Break handles a multitude of types and rock slide removes Fire, Flying, Bug and Ice types

Komali
Spr_5b_521_m.png

-Fly/Steel Wing
-Aerial Ace
-U-Turn
-Return

It's a good idea to use steel wing to remove those pesky rock and ice types.

Don Gero
Spr_5b_537.png

-Surf
-Grass knot
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power

Grass Knot handles other watter types while earth power keeps all you moves special based.

Morpha
Spr_5b_579.png

-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast

Thunderbolt gets great coverage with Pyschic while focus blast handles steel types and dark types.

Zant
Spr_5b_571.png

-Night Burst
-Flamethrower
-Grass knot
-Extrasensory/Focus Blast/nasty Plot

In my opinon Zoroark is much better special based. Night Burst as STAB, Flamethrower for bug types and steels. Grass Knot for bulky water types and heavy stuff and the last slot depends on you. Extrasensory handles fighting types and focus blast handles other dark types. Nasty Plot does boost your spatk very high but it's paper thin defences prevent it from easily setting up.

Please rate and comment. :)

Your team is fairly bug weak but Yanakkie and Zoroark handle their weakness fine and Kenhourou and Emboar will be hard to be beat by any bug. A ggod team that gets a good spread of types, thumbs up.

mudkipzz

Your team is fairly bug weak but Yanakkie and Zoroark handle their weakness fine and Kenhourou and Emboar will be hard to be beat by any bug. A ggod team that gets a good spread of types, thumbs up.

Rankurusu doesn't learn thunderbolt.