• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate my future wi-fi team!!!

golduck#1

spd= speed , spD= special defense. ( lol just thought people would get mixed up.

Lucario @ life orb
Nature: adamant
ability:
Ev spread: 252 att, 252 spd, 4 hp
Moveset:
-swords dance
- aura sphere/ close combat
-extreme speed
- earthquake

now lucario is my physical sweeper. i have decided to give him the adamant nature because i am focusing on attack even no he has incredible spA. and this is a pretty obvious ev spread. all physical lucario sweepers should have this ( or sp att instead of hp). but i dont no on what to pick for it's fighting move . aura sphere or close combat. i was leaning towards close combat just for power. but aura sphere is for accuarcy because i might just loose accuarcy some how.... mmm tough decision.

porygon z @ Choice Scarf???
Nature:Timid/Modest
Ability: Download
Ev spread: 252 spd, 252 spA, 4 hp
Moveset:
- nasty plot
- tri attack
- ice beam
- t-bolt/???

Now this is my special sweaper. i actually didn't have this moveset and info at first but then some one told me about it and i like it. i thought that the timid would work best with my porgygon . yeah but anyways

Swampert @ left overs/
Nature: Brave/quiet
Ability: Torrent
Ev spread: 252 hp, 126 att, 130 spA
Moveset:
-stealth rock
-ice beam
-surf
-eq

now this is my stealth rocker. swampert seemed like a good fit because he can take damage ( not grass tho lol) and also give it out. along with stealth rock to wear down his opponents this will be a hard pokemon to beat.

sceptile @ left overs / choice scarf
Nature: timid
Ability: over grow
Ev spread: 252 spd, 200 spd, 52 sp def, 4 hp
Moveset:
- substitue
- leech seed
- leaf blade/ leaf storm
-toxic/ ???

OR

celebi @ left overs
Nature: bold
Ability: natual cure
Ev spread: 252 hp, 220 def , 36 spd
Moveset:
- calm mind
- leech seed
- psychic/ grass knot
- recover/ grass knot

Now this is my hard decision . sceptile or celebi. sceptile i love. celebi i like through it's move set. sceptile is more of a status maker with it's toxic. but celebi is a annoyer with calm mind/ leech seed / recover ( maybe). now sceptile once it has used leaf storm 2wice it basically should come back and just inflict more status. where as celebi can do more damage so yeah dont no

now i couldn't decide between these pokemon. i have got to spots left and these 3 were giving me headaches i still dont no what to do. these are my ; some what " takers"

gliscor @ left overs
Nature: impish???
Ability: sand veil
Ev spread: 252 hp, 252 def, 4 att
Moveset:
-roost
-eq
-aerial ace
-ice fang/ stone edge

now this is my tank sort of. i will use it to take damage and also give out damage. with low health i can use roost to help. also the eq and aerial ace factor is good against heracross and metagross etc etc. i am deciding if i should put some more ev's into attack or not.

togekiss @ left overs
Nature: modest
Ability: serene grace
Ev spread: 252 hp , 152 spA, 104 spd
Moveset:
-roost
-air slash
-nasty plot
-aura sphere

now this is my sweaper/ tank sort of thing it is hard to explain really. anyways roost for low hp which will be hard. air slash will be twice as good because of it's ability and nasty plot is to help air slash and sphere. really this is a hard pokemon to defeat.

Blastoise @ left overs
Nature: bold
Ability: torrent
Ev spread: 252 hp, 252 def , 4 spA
Moveset:
- rest/toxic
- sleep talk/ yawn
- ice beam
- surf

now this is my tankish turtle thing. this is alright but it isn't the usual pokemon to use. this can also use rest and sleep talk while gaining hp. very good when it is used to perfection.

so please help me with my killa team. thanks

golduck#1

please boys i got a torny in 1 week]

Ka-King!

[-SSSS MUIJN960WWWWW
Lucario can be a mixed sweeper or physical/special. Because yours is adamant and has a physical ev spread, you have no choice but close combat, which has 100 accuracy anyway. Choose celebi, as it doesn't need the perfect oppurtunity like sceptile. I would suggest these...
Celebi@Leftovers same evs and nature
Leech seed
Calm mind
Psychic
Grass knot
You heal with leech seed and recover, and calm mind your worries away.You can try recover instead of leech seed, but give it a super-effective resist berry.Colbur, Occa, and Coba berries are candidates.

Last edited:

Ka-King!

[-SSSS MUIJN960WWWWW
I forgot about the kasib berry...that's an option too!

CAY

--------------------
Well first off, like Ka-King! said, your Luke is physical, Aura Sphere is special attack, so go with Close Combat, Choice Scarf and Nasty Plot dont work on Porygon-z for obvious reasons, so go with Scarf, Modest nature, and Dark Pulse instead of Nasty Plot, Swampert has always been tankish, therefore, you need some Def Ev´s, Swampert is usually given a relaxed nature with 216 def evs, though, if you want it more offensive tipe, aim for this one:

Swampert @ Leftovers
Relaxed
252 HP / 160 Def / 98 SpA
-Stealth Rock
-Surf
-Avalanche
-Earthquake

Since you´ll be surely attacking last, Avalanche goes better, having its 120 Base power, 160 Def Ev´s will ensure you´ll live strong attacks such as Jolly SDchomp Outrage of course after SD, and most likely KO back with avalanche.

On Celebi vs Sceptile, i´d say Celebi, though, you have no Breloom/Gyarados counter, so Celebi should work as one, try this:

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold
Same Ev´s
-Grass Knot
-Psychic
-Leech Seed
-Recover

Calm Mind doesnt works too good, Usual Counters for Celebi are Pokemon such as Heatran and Heracross, which will OHKO regardless, Heatran will 2HKO if you got 1CM up though, but it will surely KO you first.

You want Hypper Cutter on Gliscor, ince you have no sand stream pokemon, sand veil is kinda useless, therefore Hypper cutter will prevent intimidates such as Salamence´s, then you can KO, assuming its physical.

About the Turtle, im not sure, i´ve never liked Blastoise for OU XD, its walled too easily, and deadly pokemon such as Suicune and Magnezone will set up on you fearing none of your attacks, also, you´ve got no Dragon counter the best you can do is hope to survive with Swampert/Blastoise and Avalanche/Ice Beam them to death, though Yache chomps are terribly common, meaning that if your Swampert if below 80% Health, you can almost say gg, at least until Porygon-z finds the chance to revenge KO, therefore i´d say you could replace Blastoise with something like Metagross:

Metagross @ Life Orb
Adamant
252 Atk / 244 HP / 12 Def
-Meteor Mash
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Earthquake

This guy, will surely KO anything weak to his attacks, Ice Punch will easily take down Dragons and Gliscor, Thunder Punch will 2HKO Skarm, OHKO Gyara, and Earthquake will take down things like Heatran and Magnezone.

Last edited:

golduck#1

oh yeah thanks bro's . hopefully this team helps me win my torny