• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my GOLD team

Qu3tz

1- Typhlosion @ Charcoal

-Flamethrower
-EQ
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

2- Kingdra @ No item yet

-Surf
-Rain Dance
-Blizzard (wanted Ice Beam but it would give me much work)
-Dragonbreath

3- Snorlax @ Mint Berry

-Body Slam
-Belly Drum
-Rest
-Shadow Ball

4- Jumpluff @ Leftovers

-Toxic
-Double Team
-Leech Seed
-Sleep Powder

the 5 and 6 pokémon were not founded yet XD please help me finding them and RATE MY TEAM

Dragon_Reborn

1- Typhlosion @ Charcoal
-Flamethrower
-EQ
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
Thunderpunch over Sleep Talk.

2- Kingdra @ No item yet
-Surf
-Rain Dance
-Blizzard (wanted Ice Beam but it would give me much work)/Dragonbreath
-Dragonbreath
Rest over Rain Dance.Sleep Talk over Dragonbreath.

3- Snorlax @ Mint Berry
-Body Slam
-Belly Drum
-Rest
-Shadow Ball
Curse over Belly Drum.Earthquake over Shadow Ball.If you can't get another Earthquake then use Shadow Ball.

4- Jumpluff @ Leftovers
-Toxic
-Double Team
-Leech Seed
-Sleep Powder
Encore over Double Team.

Pretty good team here.The only problem I seeing is not really any sweepers besides Typhlsion.The other pokemon are tannks and annoyers.I would throw a good special and physical sweeping pokemon in there.

Physical Sweepers
Heracross
Machamp
Aerodactyl
Tauros
Ursaring

Special Sweepers
Starmie
Alakazam
Exegguator
Electabuzz

Qu3tz

I'm using Shadow ball instead of EQ cuz it helps a lot when psy or ghost pokémon try to break my team... it worked many times already...

about the sweepers... maybe tauros cuz I don't like any of the others once I don't really like repeating pokémons (I already have a heracross at ruby/leafgreen version).

and alakazan.... it's such a boring pkm... but I think i'll try it

Edit: PLEASE PPL!!! keep replying

Last edited:

Dragon_Reborn

That's fine.Shadow Ball works good on Snorlax seeing that psychic and ghost types can be a problem at times.

Tauros would be good but the only problem I am seeing now is you have 2 normal types in there.That would leave you open to fighting type pokemon like Machamp.

Alakazam would be good.It can defend itself against bug weakness with Fire Punch.Starmie would be another option to use.I've sweeped most of the Elite Four with Starmie.Your choice though.