• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my in-game team?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanternaq

I am about to face the Elite 4 the second time, and this is my team:)

Venusaur - 52
Sludge Bomb
Frenzy Plant
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed

Pidgeot - 52
Fly
Return
Sand Attack
Featherdance

Sandslash - 53
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Strength
Sand Attack

Ninetales - 51
Confuse Ray
Attract
Will-o-wisp
Flamethrower

Snorlax - 55
Body Slam
Brick Break
Shadow Ball
Toxic

Starmie - 57
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Surf

Last edited:

LimeSoda

I'd say pretty good. This will most likely get locked, though, because there is just WAY too much spam on these forums and god forbid there being a thread revolving around a single question! We wouldn't want it to distract from the other 4 threads after all!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Yo, the passive aggressive comments there are pretty unnecessary, LimeSoda.

You're also incorrect. This thread's just getting move to the right section (In-game team rate), not closed. Sure, the section is inactive, but on the other hand, this really does belong in the section that's set up specifically for posting in-game teams.

If you think a thread shouldn't be closed that was, ask the mod who closed it about it, we're willing to reconsider stuff. And if you want a section to have more threads... well, join in and make some yourself, whinging isn't going to change that.

As for the topic itself, I'd suggest replacing Featherdance on Pidgeot, and Sand Attack won't get much use unless you want to buy some time. Same with Sandslash. Another attacking move (Psychic?) could be useful on Ninetales.

Status
Not open for further replies.