• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My (insert adjective of your choice here) Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alerion

Straight outta Johto
Alright so Ive been mainly playing on Shoddy for awhile and I havent paid much attention to wifi battling at all lately. So here is a team a team I have cobbled together using only pokemon that are A)starters :) or B)pokemon I like. Its not the best team and it mainly just goes for all out attack pretty much. Any suggestions would be appreciated and I have started to build this team so anyone who wants to test battle just pm me. Also, if you are offering an Electivire or electabuzz with electrizer or Growlithe(Fire Stone please?) and tm shadow ball, pm me and I will personally credit you with this team :)

So here it goes:

;389; Torterra@Leftovers
(Impish)
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Leech Seed
-Wood Hammer

Torterra can set up SR easily and then can work as a great physical wall for the rest of the match. I chose Leech Seed for the healing move because it can help other pokes on my team as well.

;392; Infernape@Life Orb
(Jolly)
-Flare Blitz
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge

Im going to try and use Ape as a late game sweeper. If I use him as my first sweeper,he'll be KO'd by the middle of the match. Weaken defensive pokemon,attempt to get rid of anything faster than Ape, set up a Swords Dance, and start sweeping.

;471; Glaceon@Choice Specs
(Modest or Timid)
-Ice Beam
-Yawn
-Shadow Ball
-Baton Pass
First off, I'd rather go with a Modest nature on Glaceon because it will just help with the special attack. Unless you just have a timid natured Glaceon already and want to utilize Choice Scarf for its speed(which kinda sucks..) I use Yawn because it can force the opponent to switch out which will help with SR. Shadow Ball deals with Psychics and Ghosts. Baton Pass is for scouting.

;059; Arcanine@Choice Band/Leftovers
(Adamant)
-Extremespeed
-Iron Tail
-Flare Blitz
-Fire Blast
Arcanine is there to switch in for when I think a fire attack is coming towards Glaceon or Leafeon and Arcanine gets a fire type boost. I cant choose whether use CB and get a boost, espicially for the fire moves when you add in flash fire and STAB. Or use leftovers to keep Arcanine to cripple pokes a little longer.

;130; Gyarados@Leftovers
(Adamant)
-Thunder Wave
-Waterfall
-Ice Fang
-Dragon Dance
Gyarados watches over Arcanine and Ape with waterfall.. Regular strategy goes as such:
Thunder wave the opponent, Dragon Dance on switch in, and Waterfall is STAB. I still have one slot left and the only two moves I could think of are Earthquake and Stone edge. The only problem is two pokes have one of those moves already.

;466; Electivire@Expert Belt
(Adamant)
-Screech
-Cross Chop
-Ice Punch
-Thunderpunch
Electivire can pick up motor drive boosts from pokes looking to OHKO Gyarados. Even without motor drive activated, using Screech will force some pokemon to think twice standing up to Vire after that.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Some EVs would help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.