• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate my iTeam

TeamAnbu

This team is all special, ( sept for Cress knows Reflect and Blissey is a Bold Nature ), and is purely meant to show that I like special sweepers more then pysical.

Alakazam
Name: iSweep
Nature:Modest
Item:WiseGlasses
252 Sp.Atk/252 Speed/6 HP
Psychic
EnergyBall
ShadowBall
ChargeBeam

Special Attack Stacker and massive sweepage, Modest > Timid because its a stacker.

PorygonZ
Name:iHack
Nature:Timid
Item:ExpertBelt
252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Speed/6 HP
TriAttack
IceBeam
Thunderbolt
DarkPulse

Coverage stacker

Cresselia
Name: iWall
Nature: Gentle
Item:Tanga Berry
252 HP/252 Sp.Def/ 6 Sp.Atk
CalmMind
Reflect
Psychic
MoonLight

Eh I caught a Gentle one and I figured its good enough for me. TangaBerry so Hera doesnt pwn it with MegaHorn and cress has time to react.

Blissey
Name: iTank
Nature: Bold
Item: ChopleBerry
252 HP/ 180 Sp.Atk/ 78 Def
IceBeam
Thunderbolt
CalmMind
Softboiled

My teams tank, the ev's and item spread alow it to live a CC ( mostly from Star and Luc, A LifeOrb or Pchysically Trained Ape might still OHKO ).

Lucario
Name: iLawl
Nature: Timid
Item: FocusSash
252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Speed/ 6 HP
AuraSphere
DragonPulse
DarkPulse
Psychic

Mainly used to counter my teams dark weakness, it also allows me to break walls.

Magnezone
Name: iHelp
Nature: Modest
Item: Leftovers
252 Sp.Atk/252 Speed/6 HP
Thunderbolt
FlashCannon
MagnetRaise
TriAttack

Used to trap Zongs and co., and when I have to I Magnet raise to elimate my teams ground weakness from Lucario and Mag.