• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Leaf Green team(And maybe suggest two team members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Here's my team;
Slowbro Lv. 46 @Mystic Water
Ability- Own Tempo
Nature: Gentle
-Surf
-Psychic
-Amnesia
-Headbutt

Jolteon Lv. 49 @Quick Claw
Ability- Volt Absorb
Nature: Careful
-Thunder
-Quick Attack
-Bite
-Baton Pass

Charizard Lv. 53 @Charcoal
Ability- Blaze
Nature: Modest
-Flamethrower
-Fly
-Slash
-Blast Burn

Dragonair Lv. 47 @Leftovers
Ability- Shed Skin
Nature: Naive
-Dragon Rage
-Thunder Wave
-Slam
-Twister

I am open to suggestions, I do have some TMs I can't use, and I would like suggestions for two team members.

List of TMs I have
HMs 1-6, TMs 1-12, TM 14, TMs 16-18, TM 20, TMS 26-27, TM 29, TMs 32-34, TMs 37-41, TM 43, TMs 45-50

Last edited:
Your team is awesome bro, the Remaing 2 members I suggest

1- Nidoking ;034;
Ability- Posion Point
Nature: Hardy
-Earthquick
-Strenght
-Horn Drill
-Thrash

2- Scyther ;123;
Ability- Swarm
Nature: Brave
- Wing Attack
- Cut
- Agility
- Furry Cutter

I think this will be a great to your team

Getting a Rock or Ground type would greatly benefit the team. Like Legendary Red said, Nidoking is a great ground type, another good one is Golem (though you have to trade to get it) who is also a rock type. I always liked Marowak too. Rhydon would be another great suggestion. As for the other member Gengar would be awesome (You also have to trade to get him though) or a fighting type. For fighting types Hitmonlee (He's better then Hitmonchan) is a great option. If this is post elite four get a Heracross, they're awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.