• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my leaf green team

So far I've beat the first three gyms. I'm training my vulpix until it learns flamethrower so I can beat Erica. Krabby is kind of temporary. I think I'd like to replace him with a Dewgong, Seadra, or Lapras. I was using Sandlash for my ground type, but I like Cubone better due to better defense and movepool. What do you think I should change up? I've been thinking of replacing Nidoqueen with Snorlax or something else because I already have poison and ground types in my party.

Bud (Ivysaur) Level 36
Sweet Scent (for safari zone)
Poison Powder
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf

Mainly use poison powder and leech seed to wear them down. Will replace poison powder with growth at level 38.

Duchess (Nidoqueen) Level 31
Counter
Bite
Body Slam
Double Kick

My bulky pokemon. Good at wrecking pretty much everything and taking hits with counter.

Foxfire (Vulpix) Level 27
Ember
Will-o-wisp
Confuse Ray
Imprison (probably should have kept quick attack instead)

I use will-o-wisp and confuse ray a lot and then wear them down or switch pokemon.

Numbskull (Cubone) Level 21
Focus Energy
Bone Club
Headbutt
Leer

Use him to beat down pokemon that are burned and leech seeded.

Boogyman (Hypno) Level 32
Headbutt
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Psychic

Mainly eats dreams and kidnaps children.

Mr. Crabs (Krabby) Level 20
Bubble
Vicegrip
Leer
Harden

Don't really use at all.