• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate my new build team so far.

They're not yet at lvl100 but i still want to know if they're good. Still battling to Pkmn league to lvlup them to 100.

oh, one thing, my team's not yet complete, need one more pokemon to fit in my team, i'm planning to use ninjask for baton pass. pls suggest :D

TORTERRA (adamant) @ Leftovers
-Synthesis
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Wood hammer

GARCHOMP (adamant) @ Expert belt
-crunch
-earthquake
-Fire Fang
-Dragon claw

METAGROSS (Brave) @ left overs
-Zen Headbutt
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Psychic(still thinking for a better move)

SKARMORY (adamant) @ left overs
-Toxic
-Fly
-Night Slash
-Air slash
(it still doesn't have a good moveset, pls help or suggest fo a better move)

ALAKAZAM (rash)
-Focus Blast
-Psychic
-Recover
-Charge Beam (planning to change it to T-Bolt)

pla rate my team and suggest, THANK YOU :)

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Fire Blast >> Fire Fang on Chomp. Even with Adamant, Blast still does more to Skarm or Gross than with Fang.

Ice Punch >>> Psychic on Gross. As for Nature, Adamant is better than Brave, but if you don't want to get a new one, then okay.

Alakazam also should be Modest or Timid, but Rash is fine if you don't want to get a new one. And Calm Mind or Shadow Ball >>> Recover. It isn't built to take damage, so Recover isn't suitable for it. A recovery move is better used on a Pokemon that can take hits.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
TORTERRA (Jolly) @ Leftovers
-Swords Dance
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Wood hammer
Right, a good start here. IMO, SD Torterra is pretty lethal. Its use explains itself, really. SD up on something, then hit hard. If you don't want to rebreed, then swap the Leftovers for Life Orb and have Rock Polish > Swords Dance.

GARCHOMP (Jolly) @ Life Orb
-crunch
-earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Dragon claw / Outrage
Right, I would strongly recommend you Rebreed here, but if you don't what to then you can keep Adamant, I suppose. The idea of this set is to come in on something easy, SD up, and then unleash the king of In-Game Sweepers on everything. Life Orb is for added power, and Outrage is there as an option if you want some serious power behind a late-game sweep.

METAGROSS (Adamant) @ leftovers
-Explosion
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Bullet Punch
This Metagross is pretty awesome, tbh. An Adamant Nature is used because you will need all the firepower that you can get from this set, plus Psychic is a pretty horrible move on Metagross. Bullet Punch is a great move for revenge killing, and Explosion is for when you have no hope left and just need to kill something. Leftovers are fine because you don't want an In-Game team becoming too reliant on Life Orb.

SKARMORY (Careful) @ leftovers
-Roost
-Whirlwind
-Stealth Rock
-Brave Bird
Well, except for Nature, this is about as standard as they come.
Firstly, Brave Bird is used for the times when you need to hit something with a decent amount of power. Leftovers and Roost will both help greatly with recovery from Brave Bird, as well as attackers. Whirlwind is to show your opponent's team, spread SR Damage, and stop Setup Sweepers dead. Finally, Stealth Rock vs Spikes is a difficult choice on this set. I would go with Stealth ROck because of its one-turn Setup, which reduces the chance of you getting KO'd due to Hax while you set up.

ALAKAZAM (Timid) @ Life Orb / Choice Specs
-Focus Blast
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
Not too much to change here, really. Life Orb for higher output, although Choice Specs are perfectly viable too. Timid to boost that good Speed even further. Tbolt as you said, and Shadow Ball in the last slot for coverage. Simple.
Suggestions in bold. Ask if you have any questions, or want EV Spreads. It's not strictly in the rules, but could you use Sprites next time, please? I find it makes it easier to read.
Oh, and most Raters assume that your team is all at Lv. 100, and will rate accordingly. Giving us the Levels won't help us rate.
Good luck :)

Last edited:

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Skarmory@Leftovers
Impish (+Def, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Sturdy

~Swords Dance
~Roost
~Aerial Ace/Drill Peck/Fly
~Rock Slide

A good ingame Skarmory.

Jolly Torterra is a bit of a waste in my opinion. Natures are normally supposed to boost your highest stat so that you'll benefit the most from the extra 10%. Adamant is better, in my opinion.

Maybe I'll just stick to this team, i just want to know some good movesets for them.
pls suggest also for my 6th pokemon that can fit in my team, THANKS :D

Devastator1

Maybe I'll just stick to this team, i just want to know some good movesets for them.
pls suggest also for my 6th pokemon that can fit in my team, THANKS :D

You need a fighting type or a water type.
fighting: lucario, gallade, heracross, infernape
water:milotic, a water starter. it just hit me.....water types arent as badass as they used to be. (bar ubers)