• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate my new pokemon white team!!

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Yes, i've put many teams on here 'cos i keep having new ideas. well here we are.
Serperior
??? nature
Leech seed
Leaf blade
Return
Coil

Cofagrigus
??? nature
Shadow ball
Will o wisp
Protect
Hex

Chandelure
??? nature
Shadow ball
Flame burst(until i get flamethrower)
Solarbeam(until i get energy ball)
filler move

Sigilyph
??? nature
Psychic
Air slash
Flash cannon
Light screen

Carracosta
??? nature
Waterfall/aqua jet
Shell smash
Bulldoze/earthquake
Rock slide

Hydreigon
??? nature
Dragon pulse
Crunch
Echoed voice
Flamethrower

:573:

Skull-Kid

Yes, i've put many teams on here 'cos i keep having new ideas. well here we are.
Serperior @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
Dragon Tail
Leaf blade
Return
Coil

Adamant for power, Leftovers for healing and Dragon Tail for better coverage. Grass/Normal is OK but Grass/Normal/Dragon is waaaay better.

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Calm nature
Shadow ball
Will o wisp/Substitute
Hidden Power [ Fighting]
Calm Mind

The suggested Hidden Power provies unresisted coverage alongside Shadow Ball. Calm Mind boosts your decent special attack allowing you Cofragrigus to become a good special sweeper. It also increases your weaker special defence stat. Substitue can be used to prevent status whilst giving you a chance to set up some Calm Minds. Calm increases the previously mentioned special defence stat and Leftovers for healing.

Chandelure @ Wise Glasses
Timid nature
Shadow ball
Flame burst(until i get flamethrower)
Solarbeam(until i get energy ball)
Calm Mind

Timid to increase your speed since Wise Glasses and Calm Mind will be increasing your sky high special attack.

Carracosta @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
Waterfall
Shell smash
Earthquake
Rock slide

The set explains itself.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid nature
Dragon pulse
Dark Pulse
Surf/U-Turn
Flamethrower

Surf for coverage or U-Turn to scout. The choice is yours. Timid to boost speed and Life Orb to increase power.

Changes and comments in Bold.