• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my new TCG Deck pls!!

I need advice and rating for this deck please!!! Just tell your opinion (Bad or Good) without being roude. Thanx!

"Pur-fect Kobra" Deck (Persian/Arbok)

Pokemon:
4x Meowth Noble Victories
4x Persian Heartgold SoulSilver
4x Ekans XY
4X Arbok XY
2x Chansey Dark Explorels
2x Wobbuffet EX LEgendary Maker
Trainers:
3x Muscle Band
4x Pokemon Center Lady
1x Rock Guard
3x Ceren
3x Virbank City Gym
3x Aspertia City Gym
3x Energy Retrieval
3x Hypnotoxic Lazer
Energies:
7x Psychic
5x Dark
2x Double Colorless
1x Rainbow Energy

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
I will rate your deck but I could give advice (Because I don't usually rate decks). To be honest you do have a few things going in the right direction such as laser bank and decent pokemon lines, however outside of 3 cheren you have nothing to give your deck consistent search and draw into options turn by turn, if you have a bad hand at the start of the game you just have a bad hand all game so to speak. All in all out of 10 I would rate it 2.

I will rate your deck but I could give advice (Because I don't usually rate decks). To be honest you do have a few things going in the right direction such as laser bank and decent pokemon lines, however outside of 3 cheren you have nothing to give your deck consistent search and draw into options turn by turn, if you have a bad hand at the start of the game you just have a bad hand all game so to speak. All in all out of 10 I would rate it 2.
So, you think I should add more Chrens or Proff.Junipers? Hey wait!!! I got a great idea....Have 1or2 Protect Cubes to give my Chanseys...Thanx anyway!

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Best advice I can give is

4 N
3 juniper
3 colress
2 skyla (but since your playing out dated cards, roseannes and castaway seem a lot better then skyla)
1 luxury ball
4 quick ball or pokemon communication (celios, bebes? any of these 4 would work)
3 Muscle Band
1 Rock Guard
2 Virbank City Gym
4 switch (better then free retreat for basic pokemon only and status removers
2 super rod
3 Hypnotoxic Lazer

Adding 5 search cards and 12 supporters which add draw power and synergy so you can get your pokemon and energy plus additional cards out. Stuff like tools and stadiums get counter quickly (as people like to play there own stadiums and megaphones to counter opponents tool cards), it's better to rely on them for when you need them then all of the time.

Last edited:
Best advice I can give is

4 N
3 juniper
3 colress
2 skyla (but since your playing out dated cards, roseannes and castaway seem a lot better then skyla)
1 luxury ball
4 quick ball or pokemon communication (celios, bebes? any of these 4 would work)
3 Muscle Band
1 Rock Guard
2 Virbank City Gym
4 switch (better then free retreat for basic pokemon only and status removers
2 super rod
3 Hypnotoxic Lazer

Adding 5 search cards and 12 supporters which add draw power and synergy so you can get your pokemon and energy plus additional cards out. Stuff like tools and stadiums get counter quickly (as people like to play there own stadiums and megaphones to counter opponents tool cards), it's better to rely on them for when you need them then all of the time.
Thanx! That was really helpful!