• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my new team:

Mysterous64

The Black Knight
All images credit to Arkeis

nidoqueen.png

Nidoqueen @ leftovers
Bold Nature
Trait: Poison Point
EVs: 252 HP 200 Def 16 sp.def 44 spd
- Earth Power
- taunt
- stealth rock
- ice beam/ dragon pulse

Leads prevents SD or DD or NP and sets out stealth rock; doesn't counter all leads worried about azelf leads can't think of a better lead
rampardos.png

Rampardos @ Choice Scarf
Adamant (+atk -sp.atk)
Trait: Mold breaker
EVs: 252 attack 252 Speed 6 hp
- Stone edge
- EQ
-Crunch
- Outrage
my choice scarfer i generally use it as my dragon/ lead killer with its great attack and choice scarf it should be able to keep up with faster foes such as Salamence or Ttar. As it being a glass cannon it is expendable and not bothering protecting it
clefable.png

Cleffable @ leftovers
Bold -atk +def
trait: Magic guard
Evs 252 Defense 252 sp.def 6 spd
- Softboild
-cosmic power
-toxic
-seismic toss
my wall blocks foes and heals it self, poison foe causes a big distraction also mainly used second last as a final stand. against something that can easily sweep me. Seismic toss is a primary attack move dealing 100 damage to all types except ghost
ambipom.png

Ambipom @ choice band
Nature: Jolly -sp.atk +speed
trait: Technician
Evs: 252 Atk 252 speed 4 HP
-Double hit
-U-turn
-fury swipes
-arial ace
My choice bander; its fast enough, and using double hit +technitian can cause alot of damage. Generally used againt any non- steel pkmn. Can help cutdown pesky sweepers
ursaring.png

Ursaring @ flame orb
Nature: Jolly
Trait: Guts
Evs 252 attack 252 speed 2 speed 4 HP
-Facade
-protect
-EQ
-shadow claw
Facade+ guts is a powerhouse use with substitute to help it last longer in battles i also use it to crush walls with its raw power Vaporeon helps this majorily
vaporeon.png

Vaporeon: @ leftovers
Nature: Bold
Trait: Water absorb
EVs 252 def 200 HP 16 sp.def 44 spd
-Substitute
-acid armor
-ice beam
-baton pass
My baton passer used mainly with above Ursaring it can also be used to protect others that are not needed particulary thinking of replace it any suggestions appreciated.

Please rate
-Mysterous64
All images credit to Arkeis

Last edited:

groovitational skiing9867

trapeze teddiursa!
your vaporeons evs are all wrong. infact if you take out vaporeon you can use your team in uu