• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate my new team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
please inculde movesets if u can.
any new pokemon you add to my team would be great help!

swapert
skamory
shiftry
grupig
salamence
mantric

balaji

nice team... but i need to know the natures and level of the pokes.Is this for battle frontier or ingame??

instead of grumpig.. i would suggest a better psychic type like alakazam.. or gardevoir...

i suggest gardevoir.! it has enough hp on its side.. and can take a few hits.. but zam is very... very fast.! but goes down to a physical attack a bit too easily... others are all god pokemon. good type coverage... tell me the level.. and for what u use them.. i'll give u all the help i can give!

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs