• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my not Standard Team.

wagnerelli

Candygram!
Here is my overall team after helping me with Magmortar. Before giving suggestions, read my philosophy! I only want constructive criticism. No "LOL, your a nub"". I do need a 5th and 6th member so anything that might help would be greatly appreciated.

Magmortar@Scope Lens
Rash Nature
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Cross Chop
-Will-O-Wisp

Electivire@Life Orb?
Lonely Nature
-Thunderpunch
-Earthquake
-Cross Chop
-Ice Punch
This is basically a set that kills or seriously injures alot of things. Combined with Electivire's awesome attack this is a force to be reckoned with.

Kingdra@Scope Lens
Modest Nature
Ability: Sniper
-Draco Meteor
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Dragon Pulse
I saw this set somewhere and loved it. And before we go any further, yes there is two dragon moves. Draco Meteor is not a sweeping move and is intended to hit things very hard when Kingdra's about to fall. This abuses Critical Hits with Scope Lens and Sniper. Draco Meteor especially is going to hurt with a Crit.

Sceptile@????
Timid Nature
-Energy Ball
-Dragon Pulse
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
Just an ordinary Subseeder.

Any Constructive Critiscism(spelling?) welcome. Just no flaming and make sure it falls in line with my philosophy,

KirbY99

Water Drop
Here is my overall team after helping me with Magmortar. Before giving suggestions, read my philosophy! I only want constructive criticism. No "LOL, your a nub"". I do need a 5th and 6th member so anything that might help would be greatly appreciated.

Magmortar@Scope Lens
Rash Nature
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Cross Chop
-Will-O-Wisp

Electivire@Life Orb? Scope Lens, THAT would hurt
Lonely Nature
-Thunderpunch
-Earthquake
-Cross Chop
-Ice Punch
This is basically a set that kills or seriously injures alot of things. Combined with Electivire's awesome attack this is a force to be reckoned with.

Kingdra@Scope Lens
Modest Nature
Ability: Sniper
-Draco Meteor
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Dragon Pulse
I saw this set somewhere and loved it. And before we go any further, yes there is two dragon moves. Draco Meteor is not a sweeping move and is intended to hit things very hard when Kingdra's about to fall. This abuses Critical Hits with Scope Lens and Sniper. Draco Meteor especially is going to hurt with a Crit.

Sceptile@???? hmm.... Life Orb is all thats ringing my bell for Sceptile
Timid Nature
-Energy Ball
-Dragon Pulse
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
Just an ordinary Subseeder.

Any Constructive Critiscism(spelling?) welcome. Just no flaming and make sure it falls in line with my philosophy,

You need a Fighting type in your team, maybe a Psychic

Hariyamma@ Fist Plate
??? Nature
Cross Chop
Facade
Belly Drum
---
Cant help for that last move, im not familiar with Hariammas Move Set

dusk456

Dark Lord
I think you should have a Swampert Adamant with moveset: Curse, Earthquake,Stone Edge or Avalanche and Rest. You can also keep a Spirit tomb or Dusknoir or an Umbreon. you just need an annoyer in your team.

Pancakes!

<- sensual
Thats a creative team! But the Magmortar could replace willo wisp with lava plume from the move tutor. Then youll have 2 burn inflicting moves that deal damage! flametrower, and lava plume

Drapion@Scope Lens
Impish/Adamant
Cross Poison
Night Slash(Critical hit)
Ice Fang
Toxic Spikes/X-Scissor
I'm rethinking X-Scissor since it is sorta redundant.
I like the scope lens too, and was also planning to make a team.good job.
I completely agree w/ your philosophy, thats exactly how i train.

Sceptile@???
Modest/Timid
Energy ball
Focus Blast
Dragon Pulse
Leaf Storm
This is very similar to Kingdra and is a good compliment.I really like this set

Last edited:

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
u have no water attacks so your slowbro needs a water attack, not curse

Slowking would be better off special anyways. I know its "novelty", but it's probably smarter to use a special set, or another pkmn.

wagnerelli

Candygram!
Yeah, I know. However, I have Kingdra and Magmortar, plus a predominatly Special Sceptile. I put him in to 1. Keep Special Walls from stopping me, 2. it will surprise his counters, 3. Most importantly, Slowking is one of my favorite pokes.

I need an Avalanche TM for this guy. I'll trade any starter for one.

ok, that's fine, i was just letting you know(i wasnt sure what Slowkings's stats were focused on, myself).I have no idea how to help this kinda set though...