• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Nuzlocke Sapphire Team.

Borrox

Having barely scraped through the Fortree gym intact, i decided i needed team rate help.

;279; Pelipper - Charlie
-Surf
-Aerial Ace
-Steel Wing
-Protect

;101; Electrode - Buzz
-Thunderbolt
-SelfDestruct [not sure if im allowed to use this]
-Tackle [:$]
-Sonicboom

;254; Sceptile - Mr. Gecko
-Leaf Blade
-Pursuit
-Rock Tomb
-Quick Attack

;297; Hariyama - Harry
-Knock Off
-Fake Out
-Vital Throw
-Arm Thrust

Before the Mossdeep gym, i intend to catch and level an Oddish and a Vulpix. Any suggestions for these, and the above pokes?

Last edited:
I've never taken the Nuzlocke challenge myself, but I hope my advice will be somewhat useful...

Pelipper's pretty bad. I wouldn't waste a good TM on it. Like Aerial Ace... =/

---

Electrode on a Nuzlocke team feels kind of iffy. It will neither sweep nor tank - it has no purpose. And I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed to use Selfdestruct, but it'd kill it, so what's the point? A heroic sacrifice? =)

---

Rock Tomb is useless - replace it with Dragon Claw maybe?

---

Replace Vital Throw with Brick Break

---

Vileplume has some interesting moveset options:

Sunny Day / Solarbeam / Moonlight / Sleep Powder

The sunnybeam combo is interchangeable with Sludge Bomb/Giga Drain. The latter is probably more safe.
Aromatherapy could replace one of your support moves. I think it can be used outside of battle too, so you won't have to be so afraid of getting poisoned.
Keep in mind that Vileplume can't learn Moonlight, so make sure you have it before you use a Leaf Stone.

As for Vulpix - it's movepool is pretty sad so there aren't a lot of moves to recommend. Flamethrower and Will-O-Wisp are good, so is Overheat (if you know when to use it).