• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my OU team?

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Weavile @ Expert Belt
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Jolly
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash
- Brick Break
- Aerial Ace?

My opener and something of a semi-Physical sweeper. He's here to get rid of Dragons, Psychics, etc.

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Rash (meh, couldn't find Modest or Timid with better IVs)
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot

Special Sweeper. Nasty Plot on the first turn, survive a lethal blow with Focus Sash, sweep.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Adamant
- Dragon Claw
- EQ
- Stone Edge
- SD

Physical Sweeper. Basic strategy, and I think his moveset is perfect. (we already have Azelf to get rid of Skarmory, hence no Fire Fang)

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 HP, 6 Sp. Atk
Bold
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- T-wave
- Nasty Plot/Roost

Paraflincher of doom. Yes, I know he has a wierd EV spread for a Paraflincher, but meh.. basic strategy. Air Slash and T-wave make up the set, Aura Sphere for coverage..

Blissey @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Sp. Def
Bold
- Seismic Toss
- T-wave
- Softboiled
- Aromatherapy

Cleric of the team and Special Wall.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Atk
Impish
- Drill Peck
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Roost

Psuedo-hazer, Spiker, and Physical Wall.

Fire away, everyone.

Last edited:

aquasuicune

Jolly on weavile. Adamant will get outsped by gengar.
Only use swords dance on the focus sash version.

Personally, I think azelf should have flamethrower and grass knot besides NP and psychic. Flamethrower is found on all azelf sets, and grass knot helps against tyranitar and suicune. The only issue with that set is houndoom, and really bulky gyarados.

Max HP on togekiss to ensure that you survive to use the thunder wave. Also use roost so you can afford to paralyze more than one pokemon.

Skarmory needs a recovery move, so use roost.

Last edited:

cjeilers

Serebii's Breeder
For Azelf, go with Flamethrower. You could dump Thunder Bolt for Grass Knot. Go with Roost for Skarm. Since you already have Nasty Plot for Togekiss keep it. Everything else is pretty good.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Mmright, I edited it.. man, I'm going to need to get lots of Roost and Thunder Wave TMs for this team. And another Shiny Stone.. yeesh, that's gonna take awhile. The fact that I lack a Rapid Spinner doesn't seem to be very helpful, as well as that I lack someone to set Stealth Rocks down. That'd normally be Skarmory, but..

lugiatamer493

FC: 1203 6804 3145
make garchomp jolly i think just 4 xtra spd and give blissey 6 sp def instead of spd cos it wont make a difference

cjeilers

Serebii's Breeder
Skarmory can get Whirlwind and Drill Peck from Fearow. It can sometimes help more than Roar. If you need a Rapid Spin and Stealth Rock pokemon, Donphan fits.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Jolly Garchomp...? That's one of the never-ending arguements.. xD
But I can agree on the Sp. Defence EVs. Thanks.

And another thought... if I was to replace my Azelf with Porygon-Z (which I won't, but this is just an idea), would this be a decent set?

Porygon-Z @ Wise Glasses
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 6 HP
Modest
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam
- Nasty Plot

Or..

Porygon-Z @ Choice Specs/Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 6 HP
Modest
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam
- Shadow Ball

aquasuicune

Porygon-Z should ALWAYS have tri-attack. Signal beam isn't that great. On the choice set, put tri-attack over signal beam, and use dark pulse over shadow ball to avoid being walled by normals.