• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my OU team!

Evilo

BEAUTIFUL!
Lead:
Weavile.jpg

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
- Night Slash
-Brick Break
-Aerial Ace
-Ice Punch

Weavile usually starts my battles. This is pretty much identical to the Revenge Killer moveset on Smogon.

salamence.jpg

Salamence @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Spe
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

I generally use Salamence for anything Weavile can't kill in the beginning

gengar.jpg

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast

Again, identical to Smogon moveset...so not much here.

130.png

Gengar @ Wacan Berry
Nature: Brave
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
-Dragon Dance
-Ice Fang
-Waterfall
-Earthquake

I'm not sure if using a Wacan Berry on Gyarados is useful or not. I was thinking how Garchomp with Yache berry is common, why not the same idea for other x4 weakness pokemon?

metagross1.gif

Metagross @ Choice Band
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Sassy
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Atk / 40 Def / 40 SpD
- Earthquake
-Explosion
-Meteor Mash
-Zen Headbutt

I know Sassy isn't a desired nature for Metagross, but I tried to make it work without having to get another. I think this one could use some work though...

I know, Torterra isn't OU. He's kind of my last resort though
mod_article131112.png

Torterra @ Yache Berry
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Brave
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
- Earthquake
-Wood Hammer
-Stone Edge
-Stealth Rock

Would it be better to have him hold Leftovers? Again, i'm stuck on this one.

I'm sorry in advance if any of this is formatted wrong. This is my first time posting a team here. D:

Thanks for any help!

FurretFreak

Second Gen. Trainer
your team is all sweepers. you should probablty put in some more defensive pokemon. The natures on your last three guys are horrible. The movesets are fine, however. Except for your weavile, who should be switched to the lead weavile. (fake out, pursuit, etc.)

you might be looking for the in-game RMT

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
What happened to the "don't throw 6 standard OU's together and call it a team"? oh wait, nothing happened to it ><;; Since you lack a wall, status absorber, and supporter this is usually the time when Frost Nova comes with the pointing star wars picture saying "YOU WANT TO RE-THINK YOUR TEAM AND TRY AGAIN" but I'm bored so I'll rate your 'team' anyway anyway, to make this team more interesting I suggest this:

Weavile@ Focus Sash
Nature: Hasty
EV spread: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Moves:
- Fake Out
- Counter
- Taunt
- Night Slash / Ice Punch

Anti-Lead weavile, use Ice Punch for Hippor NS for Azelf.

Use this instead of CBMence:

Salamence@ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
EV spread: 216 Hp / 252 Def / 40 Spd
Moves:
- Roost / Protect
- Wish
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower

Like OMG you have a wall now! *gasp*!! I find Roost is more usefull then Protect since I always need immediate recovery, yer choice. Use this instead of your current Torterra set:

Torterra@ Leftovers
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Impish
EV spread: 252 Hp / 20 Def / 236 Spd
Moves:
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Earthquake
- Wood Hammer

SubSeeder of d00m as it gets lefties recovery in Sandstorm so yah, fun fun fun. Now that there is some spice on your team… YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO RE-THINK YOUR TEAM AND TRY AGAIN!!… man I always wanted to do that :p Seriously though, if in each of your descriptions you can put "Smogon identical OU" you're going to want to re-plan, though you get style points for using Torterra!

the torterras subseed strategy is excellent.trust me It works,dont change torterra