• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Pokemon animations

• Thread starter Factory Head Noland
  • Start date

Locker

Banned
I was wondering if u could make me one with Clair the Gymleader? if so thanks

Optical Flash

Scramble Master
Hmm...

Hmm... I was wondering how exactly you can consider that your "making them" when all your really doing is just taking clips and editing them so they are just a few seconds...

Yes they are "good" but it isnt exactly creating them. Techinally... this would be an example of "creating" an animation as can be seen in my Photobucket. http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/Optical_Flash/NyghtLastForm.gif (note: It runs much better if its on your own comp. I made that one a long time ago so the coding was slightly off hence why it's slightly skippy.)

However they are decent in terms of how smooth your able to make them run, grats. Well most of them anyway,lol.

\\O.F Out//

CelebiMew

Adam and the Ants
WOW these are good, I love the Celebi one and come back!

Chrono

\:D/
I would give the Pikachu animation 9/10 its great then team rocket 6/10 not that great

Evil Genius

............cool

harryheart

Gr8 animations found them today

Hope you make some more as they are amazing