• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Pokemon animations

• Thread starter Factory Head Noland
  • Start date
R

RushingTwilight

If you have time, could you make me an animation of Steven from the episode "Hole Lotta Trouble"? Thanks in advance...

R

RushingTwilight

Noland, do you make music videos? One would think that you could....

Mawile XD

ello thar
Could I please put the animation of Phanpy in my sig? I'd give credit.

F

Factory Head Noland

Sorry I haven't made any for ages but I jut haven't had time. I'll make some more real soon I hope though.

Yes, yes, anyone can use any animation they want ^.^ just as long as credit is given it's fine.

ShadowDragon

Dragon-Fire Trainer
Can I request some Charizard animations?

Nielkis

Fever dream faerie
Can you please make me an Eevee animation!! I dont care what episode its from! it just has to have Eevee in it!

Patchiiru

Always Friends
Can you please make one with Zangoose?

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
You made that promise on February the 13th..it's been over 3 weeks since that promise...HOPE u do return

as i love it...all

i'm hoping to see some Sceptile, or Grovyle evolving to Sceptile :D...it'd be cool :D

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
He'll make them when he makes them. He said he'll restart someday...

Razorback Kirby

OMG LINK PWNZ YOU
i dunno if you can, but if you could, do one from the 6th movie, when jirachi is going in butlers machine to stop groudon
n04_0513_jirachi03.jpg
it starts about here.

[SPOIL]psst if u need the movie, add me to msn and ill see what i can do[/SPOIL]

EDIT: ok i see youve quit for a while, well, i guess you could pm me when u start again, or something uhh...

The pikachu one was definitly the best, all the other ones were pretty good, overall youre a great animator. can there be a alakazam one to?

Mawile XD

ello thar
Factory Head Noland said:
Sorry I haven't made any for ages but I jut haven't had time. I'll make some more real soon I hope though.

Yes, yes, anyone can use any animation they want ^.^ just as long as credit is given it's fine.
He hasn't made any posts since then...