• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my pokemon blue team

Status
Not open for further replies.

faneca28

Hi so this is my team for pokemon blue and i would like you to rate it please and suggest other moves if you feel they are not good

Blastoise
Surf
Ice Beam/Blizzard
Hydro Pump
Skull Bash

Victreebel
Razor Leaf
Mega Drain
Sleep Powder
Body Slam

Sandslash
Dig
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Slash/Submission

Jolteon
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Pin Missile

Dodrio
Fly
Drill Peck
Tri Attack
Toxic

Hitmonlee
Double Kick
Jump Kick
Hi Jump Kick
Strenght

Good team, sandslash should can slash, because its always critical hit :D

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
On Blastoise I would recommend Dig instead of Skull Bash because it will let you avoid taking damage assuming the opponent doesn't know Swift. Outside of battle it can also be helpful since you can get out of caves without needing an Escape Rope.

On Hitmonless you might try Meditate instead of Jump Kick because you already have 2 other fighting attacks and this would raise the damage those attacks do.

Tonguetyd

Hi so this is my team for pokemon blue and i would like you to rate it please and suggest other moves if you feel they are not good

Blastoise
Surf/Hydro Pump
Ice Beam/Blizzard
Submission
Dig/Earthquake

Victreebel
Razor Leaf
Toxic/Wrap/Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
Body Slam

Sandslash
Swords Dance