• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my pokemon team or, FELL MY WRATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Pachi

Banned
People please rate, comment, or suggest.I need lots of help.If you dont comment your going to hurt my feelings.

Alakazam;065; (my special sweeper)
moveset
*Psychic
*Shadow Ball
*Focus Blast
*Signal Beam
Held Item
Choice Specs

Zapdos;145; (physically defensive)
moveset
*Thunderbolt
*Roost
*Heat Wave
*Hidden Power/Ice
Held Item
Leftovers

Milotic;350; (sleep inducer)
moveset
*Surf
*Ice Beam
*Hypnosis
*Recover
Held Item
Leftovers

Shuckle;213; (A team supporter)
Moveset
*Stealth Rock
*Knock Off
*Rest
*Toxic
Held Item
Leftovers

Jumpluff;189; (the annoyer)
Moveset
*Leech seed
*Seed Bomb
*Subtitute
*Sleep powder
Held Item
Leftovers

Aimbipom;424; (lead)
Moveset
*Fake out
*Return
*U-turn
*Taunt
Held Item
Silk Scarf

Last edited:

golduck#1

Add descriptions to why these pokemon should be here and what they do...

mas

Never saw people using those pokemon... mostly i see people wanting like legendary,strong and pokemons that can learn good moves (that doen's mean your pokemon have bad moves). On my team i only except shiny or legendary and sometimes non legendary depending on there status. Can you tell why you you choose that set of pokemon?

5wamp3rt

team help

People please rate, comment, or suggest.I need lots of help.If you dont comment your going to hurt my feelings.

Alakazam;065;
moveset
*Psychic
*Shadow Ball
*Focus Blast
*Energy Ball/Signal Beam
Held Item
Choice Specs

Calm Mind and Choice Specs fails, not to mention you have Gengar out there as an option over Alakazam.

Zapdos;145;
moveset
*Thunderbolt
*Roost
*Hidden Power(Ice)
*Heat Wave
Held Item
Leftovers

I think what I changed this to is the standard one.

Milotic;350;
moveset
*Hydro Pump/Surf
*Ice beam
*Hypnosis
*Recover
Held Item
Leftovers

Fine, Surf has higher accuracy and PP, maybe consider it.

Shuckle;213;
Moveset
*Stealth Rock
*Knock Off
*Rest
*Toxic
Held Item
Leftovers

Fine.

Jumpluff;189;
Moveset
*Leech seed
*Aerial Ace/Giga Drain/Seed Bomb
*Subtitute
*Sleep powder
Held Item
Leftovers

Giga Drain has low power, but it heals Jumpluff, and Seed Bomb has higher power but doesn't heal.

Aimbipom;424;
Moveset
*Fake out
*Return
*U-turn
*Taunt
Held Item
Silk Scarf

Make this your lead, definitely.

Comments/changes in bold. You might want to read up on competitive battling tiers on smogon, and you should put EVs/natures in. If this is a stalling/annoying team, you should have pokemon with Spikes/Toxic Spikes in it, like Tentacruel. Good luck! :)

Ampy

Light The Stars
Never saw people using those pokemon... mostly i see people wanting like legendary,strong and pokemons that can learn good moves (that doen's mean your pokemon have bad moves). On my team i only except shiny or legendary and sometimes non legendary depending on there status. Can you tell why you you choose that set of pokemon?

Lol...... fail

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
What are the EV spreads on the pokemon?

dpdude

teehee

because the real test of skill is if you can win with you're favorites, not the strongest. i bet my team of UU could beat yours. and im positive that my team of dragons (see sig) could really beat you. so its not always the most popular or rarest pokemon that are the best, it's you're favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.