• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my pokemon white team

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRINCE SNIVY

Treekachu ^-^
Hey guys. So this is my in-game Pokemon White team, I am just before the 7th gym, so yeah, I would appreciate the team to get rated, but NO TROLLING!

So here it goes...

Serperior FEMALE Lv 36 @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature (+Speed -Special Attack)
Overgrow
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return
-Aerial Ace

First things first, this pokemon has 28IVs in Speed, so it will be super zippy with the + Speed nature! But anyway, on the serious side, I have used this set and it works perfectly, it has max Happiness, so return will do a fudgeload of damage, Leaf blade for stab and awesome power, and Aerial Ace if I encounter any Double team/Sand Attack Spammers and to take Care of Bug types.

SHINY Zebstrika FEMALE Lv 36 @ Muscle Band
Adamant Nature (+Attack - Special Attack)
Motor Drive
-Thunder Wave
-Flame Charge
-Spark
-Quick Attack

This pokemon is a BEAST! I start off with a T-Wave to cripple the opponents, Then depending on the pokemon, I use either the three other moves. Flame Charge is Mostly for the Speed boost and to cover more types, Spark is because every Electric Type should have an Electric Type attack and uick Attack is because it's Quick Attack!

Swanna FEMALE Lv 36 @ Shell Bell
Modest Nature (+Special Attack -Attack)
Big Pecks
-Attract
-Roost
-Surf
-Air Slash

Female Pokemon + Attract = WIN, a little maths lesson for you. :p Roost to heal and annoy the crap out of people, Surf for STAB and lots of damage so thats always a plus! Air Slash is mainly for STAB and Criticlal-Hits!

Simisear MALE Lv 36 @ Charcoal
Docile Nature (+Nothing -Nothing)
Gluttony
-Work Up
-Sunny Day
-Fire Punch (Egg move)
-Flame Burst

Oh my god, you do not know how much damage this pokemon does if the set is used correctly! I use Work Up then Sunny Day or vice-versa and the magic begins! Charcoal also boosts up the power of Fire Punch and Flame Burst so that will do TONS of damage plus STAB, so he is my powerhouse with the big ears!

Scolipede FEMALE Lv 36 @ Sitrus Berry (Any better choices?)
Swarm
-Toxic
-Protect
-X Scissor
-Poison Jab

This pokemon is a Staller/Sweeper, basically I use Toxic first then Protect to make them suffer and to see what one of their moves is without taking damage from it. X Scissor and Poison Jab are my two attacks which will both do 120 damage including STAB and 180 for X Scissor due to this Pokemon's ability, so a lot of damage dealt to things like Grass Types.

Driddigon MALE @Jagged Helmet
Brave Nature (+Attack -Speed)
Rough Skin
-Hone Claws
-Payback
-Dragon Claw
-Revenge

Due to this Pokemon's bad Speed stat and it's Nature, Payback and Revenge will almost be a guaranteed power boost. Hone claws will raise my Attack and Accuracy stats. Dragon Claw will do 180 power due to STAB and 270 from Hone Claws.

So, I hope you like my team and remeber NO TROLLING, buh-bye!

Last edited:

SazandoraMASTER

♥ PSG ♥
Hey guys. So this is my in-game Pokemon White team, I am just before the 7th gym, so yeah, I would appreciate the team to get rated, but NO TROLLING!

So here it goes...

Serperior FEMALE Lv 36 @ Leftovers
Overgrow
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return
-Aerial Ace/Leech Seed

First things first, this pokemon has 28IVs in Speed, so it will be super zippy with the + Speed nature! But anyway, on the serious side, I have used this set and it works perfectly, it has max Happiness, so return will do a fudgeload of damage, Leaf blade for stab and awesome power, and Aerial Ace if I encounter any Double team/Sand Attack Spammers and to take Care of Bug types.

SHINY Zebstrika FEMALE Lv 36 @ Muscle Band
Adamant Nature (+Attack - Special Attack)
Motor Drive
-Thunder Wave
-Flame Charge
-Spark
-Quick Attack

This pokemon is a BEAST! I start off with a T-Wave to cripple the opponents, Then depending on the pokemon, I use either the three other moves. Flame Charge is Mostly for the Speed boost and to cover more types, Spark is because every Electric Type should have an Electric Type attack and uick Attack is because it's Quick Attack!

Swanna FEMALE Lv 36 @ Shell Bell
Modest Nature (+Special Attack -Attack)
Big Pecks
-Attract
-Roost
-Surf
-Air Slash

Female Pokemon + Attract = WIN, a little maths lesson for you. :p Roost to heal and annoy the crap out of people, Surf for STAB and lots of damage so thats always a plus! Air Slash is mainly for STAB and Criticlal-Hits!

Simisear MALE Lv 36 @ Charcoal
Docile Nature (+Nothing -Nothing)
Gluttony
-Work Up
-Brick Break
-Fire Punch (Egg move)
-Grass Knot

Oh my god, you do not know how much damage this pokemon does if the set is used correctly! I use Work Up then Sunny Day or vice-versa and the magic begins! Charcoal also boosts up the power of Fire Punch and Flame Burst so that will do TONS of damage plus STAB, so he is my powerhouse with the big ears!

Scolipede FEMALE Lv 36 @ Sitrus Berry (Any better choices?)
Swarm
-Toxic
-Protect
-X Scissor
-Poison Jab

This pokemon is a Staller/Sweeper, basically I use Toxic first then Protect to make them suffer and to see what one of their moves is without taking damage from it. X Scissor and Poison Jab are my two attacks which will both do 120 damage including STAB and 180 for X Scissor due to this Pokemon's ability, so a lot of damage dealt to things like Grass Types.

Driddigon MALE @Jagged Helmet
Brave Nature (+Attack -Speed)
Rough Skin
-Hone Claws
-Payback
-Dragon Claw
-Revenge

Due to this Pokemon's bad Speed stat and it's Nature, Payback and Revenge will almost be a guaranteed power boost. Hone claws will raise my Attack and Accuracy stats. Dragon Claw will do 180 power due to STAB and 270 from Hone Claws.

So, I hope you like my team and remeber NO TROLLING, buh-bye!

Changes in bold, pretty goood team overall ;)

legendarypokemonmaster

You are electric weak, teach some pokemon bulldoze or something. You are very ground weak, but you should be okay because you have a grass and water type.

Final

I Submit to No One
You are electric weak, teach some pokemon bulldoze or something. You are very ground weak, but you should be okay because you have a grass and water type.

What are you talking about? This team is hardly electric weak. Only Swanna is weak to it. 4x weak yes but I don't think that is a huge problem. He has Serperior and Druddigon who resist electricity and Zebrastrika who has Motor Drive which is essentially an immunity to electricity so I hardly call that electric weak. I also wouldn't say very Ground weak since only 2 members on the team are weak to it while there's a resistance and an immunity. QuakeEdge weak probably since there's nothing with a Rock resistance and 3 members are weak to Rock Attacks including one of the Ground-weaks. I just think it should be known. Probably not a huge problem though since Serperior is fairly bulky and resists Ground.

legendarypokemonmaster

oh oops, I thought it said he had simipour, good team!

Status
Not open for further replies.